80th richest person in the world, squatting illegally in government bungalow.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Apr 27, 2013.

1. I'm afraid your friend is guilty of gross exaggeration. I've lived in Thailand for 17 years now and the notion that hits are a dime a dozen is pure fantasy.

#11     May 5, 2013
  2. No country is mentioned, but in Thailand social workers have established that these children are often used by gangs to beg, because children and especially girls get more sympathy.

These children, if not being used by their parents, are 'rented' to the gangs. If they do not collect enough, they risk being beaten. This leads to a big dilemma here, does one not give so that begging is discouraged, or does one take pity on the child and give?

Poverty impels people to do some pretty dreadful things. There is much to be said for being compassionate as opposed to judgemental.

#12     May 5, 2013
  3. Yes, compassion has been played upon by many in organized forms of begging and is deplorable. In "the travelers" example he called the two 10 year old girls, without linking it to a gang,"corruption in its purest form" with seemling little distaste for a thieving billionaire.

Those that exploit the poor -- particularly the children of the poor -- are clearly more culpable.

#13     May 5, 2013

4. We need to stop immigration from that rat hole of a country. Colonialism did them a world or good now they want to invade us with fraud natured immigrants.

#14     May 5, 2013
  5. toc

toc

i would agree and disagree to this. colonialism did them squat of good, may be taught them english and the rest was sucking up the economy and riches of ancient India. it's like thief saying by stealing from you i taught you how to steal.

however, the best and the brightest of that country immigrate to US and other countries and use their smarts for the good of the adopted nations. these brains can be used in their own country.

the most illegal immigration is from the south american nations, mainly mexico and others. these immigrants also do get into lots of illegal activities as most are uneducated and with little skills. MS-13 is the largest rising gang in the US. Gangism and drug dealing is not the variable of Indians or other south Asians. :D

Btw, immigrants from India, Eastern Europe or Europe as a whole, Jews from anywhere, hardworking Asians including Chinese do good to any place they go to. Bad immigrants are most Blacks from western hemisphere, nearly half of south americans and some islamic fanatics like the marathon bomber.

ps: mentioning blacks does not mean that i am prejudice but only telling the general statistics.

#15     May 5, 2013
  6. Corruption is corruption. There are no degrees of corruption, just some corruption pays more/hurts more than other forms. Do you not think that if that rich woman was as poor as those 10 year old girls that she would not also hold a baby that wasnt hers to try to get more money for herself?

Just like thieves. Dont you think that if someone would steal a penny, they surely would steal a million if they had the opportunity? Doesnt matter if a man steals a penny or a billion dollars, The man is still a thief. Doesnt matter if he is old or young, he is still a thief. Same with the corrupt. Doesnt matter if they are poor or rich, their hearts are corrupt. Fix the hearts of the people and you fix the heart of the country.

#16     May 6, 2013
  7. #17     May 6, 2013
  8. Hogwash.

#18     May 6, 2013
  9. ammo

ammo

you said south americans and blacks are bad and indian eastern europe or europe as a whole, jews, asians and chinese are good pretty clear picture of who's good and bad, without meeting all those people,i think that is pre judging btw, there is a lot of crime/fraud in the medical profession,from the educated people you said were good

#19     May 6, 2013
  10. Oh please!
    Let me put you a link , so that you can realise everybody has to improve :
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=259035&perpage=6&pagenumber=56

#20     May 6, 2013