$800K of Stimulus to Teach AFRICAN's How to Wash Their Penis!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Exactly

#21     Sep 15, 2010
  2. Hello

Hello

My personal favourite was the 150k they spent so they could study cocaine addiction in monkeys. I have a proposal to permanently solve our crisis of cocaine addicted monkeys, DONT FEED THE MONKEYS COCAINE. Problem solved, now kindly send me my cheque for 150k Obama. Also please send me all of the left over cocaine, i will gladly dispose of it for you. :D

Obama Stimulus Money to Study Monkey Cocaine Use

Posted by Brian Darling (Profile)

28. Monkeys Get High for Science (Winston-Salem, NC) - $144,541
    Researchers at Wake Forest University think that, in at least one case, it is good to monkey around with your stimulus dollars. The Department of Health and Human Services has sent $144,541 to the Winston-Salem college to see how monkeys react under the influence of cocaine. The project, titled “Effect of Cocaine Self-Administration on Metabotropic Glutamate Systems,” would have the monkeys self-administer the drugs while researchers monitor and study their glutamate levels. When asked how studying drug-crazed primates would improve the national economy, a Wake Forest University Medical School Spokesman said, “It’s actually the continuation of a job that might not still be there if it hadn’t been for the stimulus funding. And it’s a good job.” He added, “It’s also very worthwhile research.”

#22     Sep 15, 2010
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

It's so strange. I've got some Clients who admitted they voted for Odumba, and several have said, "we think the Country is on the verge of a revolutionary war."

I wouldn't expect that kind of statement from them. If they're saying it, and I'm saying it, I don't think it's just us southerners thinking this way.

Food for thought: in the last 50 years, ammunition was readily available, and priced according to supply and demand. Well, well. In the last two years, have any of you tried to buy ammunition?:eek: :eek: :eek:
    Not only is price through the roof, but you're lucky if you CAN get it! We have a 200 man police department in my area that just switched to the .45
    The officers can't practice, and qualify with the new handguns as they CANNOT find enough ammunition to do so! WOW!:eek:

#23     Sep 15, 2010
  4. Hmm, that's interesting. What business are you in? I haven't bought ammo recently, so I'll take your word that its more rare and expensive. I guess my question is what you feel the implication is regarding availability of ammo, and police switching etc.

#24     Sep 15, 2010
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

I'm a performance only RIA.

As for the ammunition, it's so scarce, and expensive due to the masses hoarding it.

The police departments finally realized that the 9mm is a piece of crap, and the .45 is the best handgun round for self defense ever invented. Many are switching to the .45 these days. Of course, in Texas, there are deputies, state troopers and city cops who have been carrying the .45 for years. God bless Texas! The smart departments in TX buy the Kimber 1911, Glock 21, or the Sig P220.

#25     Sep 15, 2010
  6. sprstpd

sprstpd

It is not a religious concept, but it is tied with some religions as their sole method of birth control/prevention of STDs. Anyone with half a brain would know that only teaching abstinence is destined to fail but that is what religious nutjobs want. Therefore, I would much rather spend money studying willy washing or giving cocaine to monkeys than spending a single dime proselytizing via the US government. Anyone heard of separation of church and state?

#26     Sep 15, 2010
  7. Wouldn't it be cheaper to being them here for the lessons?

Have a spare room?

Didn't think so.

#27     Sep 15, 2010