$800K of Stimulus to Teach AFRICAN's How to Wash Their Penis!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 14, 2010.

1. pspr

pspr

True story!! I think the Stimulus went to their heads. :D

The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), a division of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), spent $823,200 of economic stimulus funds in 2009 on a study by a UCLA research team to teach uncircumcised African men how to wash their genitals after having sex.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/75198

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

yet another example of spendulis gone wrong

3. LEAPup

LEAPup

I commented on this earlier. I'll reiterate: will the last American with common sense please take the flag down on the way out?

God bless America...:mad:

4. The Stimulus funds is very stimulating. :D

5. sprstpd

sprstpd

And yet this is a drop in the bucket compared to other forms of governmental waste. I would much prefer they spend more on scientific research, no matter how stupid it is, compared to some of the crap that comes out of DC.

6. Why does it cost $800k to tell someone "Hey...you should wash your penis after sex"?

Or a better question is How did this get funding? Is there a large group of women sex tourists going to south africa and the government doesnt want them bring Hiv back? Thats about the only reason I could see that would justify the government funding this sort of thing.

7. Obama trying to help the people of his village

8. Ey Vaay What a nation.

9. TheMan

TheMan

Maybe, Obama wants to make sure everyone has a clean penis for the next time he visits, so he doesn't have to worry when he takes it in the ass.

i say money well spent :confused:

this is what our nation has become. We now fund other nations to wash their balls.

just ridiculous i tell you

10. Imo, I've been a bit on the sidelines watching grants, what strikes me is when something is untried, something that hasn't been done or a new trick for an old dog gets the money. The more complicated, the more resources it consumes, pols salivate on the process, the better the chance to get the money.

Frankly, I think the money would be better spent getting clean water to Africa, than washing a dirty dick in dirty water.

#10     Sep 14, 2010