$800 to 350 million in 2 weeks trading.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Mar 27, 2003.

1. SubEtha

SubEtha

The Weekly World News is a totally bogus newspaper.
    You will notice that its in yahoo's entertainment section.
    I'm sure you've seen the paper in your supermarket's checkout aisles.

I bought one about 10 years ago, with the famous "BAT BOY FOUND!" cover. A hilarious read.

http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/batboy/index.cfm

#21     Mar 27, 2003
  2. Ken_DTU

Ken_DTU

#22     Mar 27, 2003
  3. IF you knew the future of the markets, would you be able to trade up to 350 million in two weeks and 126 trades? Using stocks?

kp

#23     Mar 28, 2003
  4. MRWSM

MRWSM

43 Million Percent in 2 weeks? Maybe he found the holy grail strategy. LOL

#24     Mar 28, 2003
  5. the story got my attention for another reason:

if one would really discover the "holy grail", and would
    place lots of successful trades in stocks and futures,
    maybe via different brokers, would the SEC notice this ?
    would other mkt participants notice it ?

#25     Mar 28, 2003
  6. I know the story is fake, but wouldn't the SEC have to prove he did something wrong? What if someone did just get really lucky, could the SEC throw them in jail because they have no explanation? If so, I think that's pretty fucked up.

F. PeBBLe

#26     Mar 28, 2003
  7. then he should have known that SEC would catch him... so he probably is not the brightest future specimen or perhaps he knows that SEC cannot prove anything against him. On the other hand, SEC should probably make some law that forbids this type of trading based on the information gathered in the future. You never know what will be possible in the future.

#27     Mar 28, 2003
  8. I am relieved to find out that the story was reported by weekly world news......for some reason that just makes me feel a little better about the whole thing.

#28     Mar 28, 2003
  9. Maybe in the future Islam has taken over the world and he doesn't want the blood of one of his heroes on his hands.

#29     Mar 29, 2003
  10. Interesting story.

Just remember, if he is from the future he knew he would get caught and how he will get back home.

Unless he had a refractive cloplupe extransitator mutural blingklipf. He would be able to use that to force the timeline to bend and insert his own portal, which would bubblelize the timeline enough to let his existence be unknown.

He will probably vaporize in a short time, unless, of course, he was able to bypass the timeline's guantiforpulitonium membrane and insert his own toplup without interference from any quanticopulation quervos.

But I wouldn't bet on it.

He most likely was able to fartiualize the blackhole and block any gammang from pulling orbital wang. I hope this is what he did as this would provide the most protection.

Hope this helps clear up any misunderstanding on his part.

Kev

#30     Mar 29, 2003