80% tax rate Means prosperity

Discussion in 'Economics' started by jueco2005, Jan 11, 2012.

1. r-in

r-in

No, no I don't have to as I know you are full of shit. You made the assertion that it was true, you prove your statement! You can't and you know it.
    A simple answer is reducing the size of government, starting with Congress and presidential staffs. That alone could fund any number of social programs. My desire would be that we weed out the scum in those same social programs that are making money off the programs, and for the most part they are dirt bags supported by both parties.

#21     Jan 11, 2012
  2. d08

d08

That's exactly what you said. It's right there in the topic for crying out loud - "80% tax rate Means prosperity".

#22     Jan 11, 2012
  3. Yeah I am aware that's what it says, I wrote it you know. I think such a high tax rate on top rich makes things better off for the kind of system we now have and helps to create economic prosperity even for the top rich.

If it was a bad and horrible thing to capitalism how come we thrived 40, almost 50 years???

#23     Jan 11, 2012
  4. From a military stand point the war was already won by the soviets when Americans landed on June 6 1944 at Omaha beach.

Its not military history that worries me. Thank God we are still the No 1 in that area.

Thanks for the advice. Not needed by the way.

#24     Jan 11, 2012
  5. Ah I see. I need to write the WHOLE thing so it can be of your liking.

I dont agree with the assertions made in the last 2 paragraphs.

#25     Jan 11, 2012
  6. r-in

r-in

Again you make the assertion, but you provide no proof. C'mon I realize this is the internet, and throwing out bs is standard, but you are so full of shit you need to be tossed.

#26     Jan 11, 2012
  7. As part of my morals I regard anyone intolerant and disrespectful to be unworthy of my attention and unable to hold a smart and intelligent conversation.

Thanks for taking your time to read my post.

#27     Jan 11, 2012
  8. d08

d08

If you can read, read my first comment. I explained it clearly.

#28     Jan 11, 2012
  9. And I agree with you. Those points you well mentioned also helped the US to flourish.

I keep my posture that high tax rates on the top rich were a major contributor to the economic, political and military advances from 1940 to 1980.

#29     Jan 11, 2012
  10. A high tax rate means that you are incapable of managing
    the money you have earned and the geniuses in Washington
    are all Warren Buffets.
    Your view of past history tells me much about your limited
    knowledge of history and economics
    cheers
    john

#30     Jan 11, 2012