80% On WallStreet Paid Bonuses (Thanks Taxpayers!) Unhappy w/Amount

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ByLoSellHi, Jan 27, 2009.

1. cokezero

cokezero

Many bankers got the biggest bonus ever in 2008 because they're afraid they won't have the chance once the banks are nationalized. The money they got from gov went straight to bonuses. This is ridiculous but that's how things work.

#81     Jan 28, 2009
  2. I know yours is old and smelly.

ROTFLMAO. :)

#82     Jan 28, 2009
  3. Stop smoking crack, licking your own ass and thinking it's pussy. It may be mistaken for one by the vagrant you picked up for a quickie at your local interstate rest stop, but the rest of the world knows the difference.

#83     Jan 29, 2009
  4. Ummm, yeah. Great comeback.

You obviously have a good sense of humor.

(Is it tough to smell the sarcasm over your stinky worn out vag?)

#84     Jan 29, 2009
  5. Mod needs to lock this one up or move it to chit-chat, this one has turned into a pointless playground.

#85     Jan 29, 2009
  6. Hey, stupid threads pay the bills around here.:D
    There certainly is enough hypocrisy to go around, but I don't think most people are referring to the average wall street schmuck. It wasn't some guy at the trading desk that screwed the pooch, it was the bug guns at the top.
    What really chaps my ass is hearing the argument that big money must be paid to retain the so-called, best people. WHAT? It was the "best" people that made the decisions that broke the system. All these captains of industry are the ones that need to be booted out. What kind of bizzarro world do we live in that rewards them, and punishes the low level working stiff, whether that stiff be on wall street or main street.?

#86     Jan 29, 2009
  7. Well said.

#87     Jan 29, 2009