80% hit rate 1 minute system

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by oilfxpro, Apr 1, 2012.

1. No programmers can code it ,context can not be coded.

#11     Apr 1, 2012
  2. So you happen to find it all clicks on april fool's day , are you not going to trade it?

#12     Apr 1, 2012
  3. ssrrkk

ssrrkk

There is a well known statistical fact: the poorer your statistics (e.g., small sample size, existence of correlations), the more likely you will get extreme values.

#13     Apr 1, 2012
  4. If you are the genius , you can pick and choose trades with that give you a 80 % hit rate , 50/50 hit rate is gained by the toss of a coin in trends , 67 % is gained with stop that is 33 % wider than target.

Your eyes can see the very immediate move on prices , that is on 1 minute charts.It is more difficult to read wider profit targets achievable.So trader edge accounts only for 13%.

#14     Apr 1, 2012
  5. v75z52

v75z52

I have come across several. One of them that I follow is a TF system, every year profitable for the last 15 years.

#15     Apr 1, 2012
  6. if you trade the trend the chop will eat you up

If you trade the chop you will do fine until the trend wipes you out

if you try to trade them both at the same time you will break even minus the spread and commissions

so all you are left with is trading one or the other

preferably 80% of the time trading the chop and 20% trading the trend

wait for one or the other and you can be waiting a long time

something is always trending on some time frame

the chop keeps you alive

the trend makes you money

#16     Apr 1, 2012
  7. Seems designed to trade the chop and small trends do very well in large trends.You can have one system which makes money in all market conditions.

#17     Apr 1, 2012
  8. I'd trade my patent for the perpetual motion machine AND my elixer for the fountain of youth for a system that works all the time in all markets.

#18     Apr 1, 2012
  9. Some people don't get it ,even if it is handed on a plate for free.

#19     Apr 1, 2012
  10. Well, after miliions of us have looked for it for thousands of years, I feel honored to converse (if even just on the internet) with the one guy that finally figured it out.

It's hard to even imagine just how rich you will be.

Too bad, I never got it. Some of us just never get it.

If only some one would hand it to us on a silver platter. (like you say, preferably for free.)

#20     Apr 1, 2012