80 cents of each dollar in cali goes to pay and benefits

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

1. the people around me all have a brain.
    2. please explain what benefits the rich get from the FAA that everyone else doesn't.
    3. please explain what defense resources are allocated to protecting industrial farms in the United States (that employee so many Americans). are the chinese invading corporate complexes now? defense resources...what a laugh.

#51     Oct 8, 2010
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CQFEY9RIRJA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CQFEY9RIRJA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#52     Oct 8, 2010
  3. Ricter

Ricter

If the government is comprised of fat cats sucking the wealth out of the working man, and the FAA is a part of government, then it's logical to say that the FAA is sucking the wealth out of the working man. Therefore the FAA is benefitting the rich more than the poor.

#53     Oct 8, 2010
  4. Look, I'm sorry, but I've decided that I can't address all questions, only the good ones.

Your question has no right or wrong answer, as it depends on the context of the "redistribution" and is more a reflection of your restricted thought processes than anything else.

#54     Oct 8, 2010
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Of course wealth redistribution is logical, if you are on the receiving end of it!

"...since 2002 wages have not moved in the United States despite six years of economic growth," said Mark Weisbrot, co-director of the Center for Economic and Policy Research. "Our leaders have forced most Americans into very harsh competition through international trade, but they have protected the upper-income groups from the same competition. Therefore, international trade has played a significant role in redistributing income from the lower and middle classes to the rich. A lot of people can see that, even though the pundits and the Beltway bloviators try to deny it."

#55     Oct 8, 2010
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Gotcha.

I didn't realize there were so many different contexts as it relates to state run wealth redistribution. Please, do tell.

#56     Oct 9, 2010
  7. That's rich coming from you, littledaviedumbass, the self-proclaimed "big fan of logic" who claimed data from a chart was two mutually exclusive things (random AND cherry picked) and who doesn't even understand basic graphs and axes :p

#57     Oct 9, 2010