80 cents of each dollar in cali goes to pay and benefits

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Oct 6, 2010.

1. The Leftists are advocates of "The State". Can we then infer, "Leftist/Democrats are liars and thieves?"

(Not to toot my own horn, but I deduced this lonnnnng before the Packer great linebacker was even born!)

#41     Oct 7, 2010
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I modified it slightly. :)

#42     Oct 7, 2010
  3. #43     Oct 7, 2010
  4. Eight

Eight

it was news a couple of years ago... somebody secretly taped a meeting with the California State Comptroller and leaked it to the press.... he said clearly that no amount of taxes could pay even the retirement benefits the state owes..

I'm guessing that the younger generation will become aware of how much of their money the boomers have allocated to themselves and wind up shoving the oldsters off the edge of the world...

#44     Oct 7, 2010
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Don't tell bigdave and hermit, they'd probably jump out a window in despair at the thought of higher taxes not solving a problem.

#45     Oct 7, 2010
  6. By "Boomers", you mean "government employees" and "government bureaucrats", right? Wrong to be tarring all Boomers with the same brush.

#46     Oct 7, 2010
  7. Mnphats

Mnphats

This one, the greedy bastards.

#47     Oct 7, 2010
  8. You been reading the Huffington Post?

#48     Oct 7, 2010
  9. Mnphats

Mnphats

No believe me I am as conservative as they come and mark my words the baby boomers will bring everybody down with them.

#49     Oct 7, 2010
  10. I agree. This is the worthless baby boomers who gave us this. The old vietnam war protesters are running the country now.

That's why I say tax estates 100%. I don't want some 60 y/o dope head with a pony tail who has never worked a day in his life other the maybe for the govnerment inheriting a million bucks after they let the country go down the tubes.

Screw baby boomers and I am one too.

#50     Oct 8, 2010