80 cents of each dollar in cali goes to pay and benefits

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

what?

please explain to me how the top 20 percent get benefits of the department of commerce, treasury, agriculture and energy. in WHAT way do they get over-proportioned benefits of these departments than their poorer counterparts.

airports are private, but even if they weren't, those who use them PAY for them (in addition to taxes).

the argument about the department of defense is so ludicrous i wont even address it.

i'm trying to openly debate you here, it would be nice if you actually put some thought into your responses. i'll wait while you do some research.

#31     Oct 7, 2010
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Mr. Facts and Figures himself hasn't checked?

I think you don't like this one because it highlights your distribute the wealth agenda.

#32     Oct 7, 2010
  3. Maybe... but from your posts it seems you still need your mommy to wipe your butt.

#33     Oct 7, 2010
  4. Nobody benefits from societal parasites. We feel morally obligated to support and sustain them, but they really add nothing while demanding and costing much.

Perhaps we need more Darwinism... "Survival Of The Fittest"... that is, if you can't provide for yourself, then you need to solicit the support of strangers and charities. If that doesn't work, then you might as well eat a gun. Society does not benefiting from your existence/parasitism.

If this were the "law of the land", people would behave much differently, without a sense (false) of "entitlement at the expense of others".

#34     Oct 7, 2010
  5. +1

I wonder how many ET libtards are parasites whose "job" is posting redistributionist nonsense that they believe will help perpetuate their pathetic blood-sucking existences.

#35     Oct 7, 2010
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Actually they seem to have become scarce, "gone to ground" if you will. :D

The point is kind of getting lost in all of the numbers and stats. I think the point is that California has a disproportionately large burden of government workers, teachers, pensions, early retirements, workers comp etc as compared to most other states. It leaves the state government with a smaller portion of tax revenue available for actual services. Pretty tough to dispute it but Dave seems to think he's got it like that.

#36     Oct 7, 2010
  7. The FAA isn't private.

And you don't think it takes more defense resources to protect a one hundred thousand acre industrial farm then it does to protect a homeless guy's cardboard box?

Look, I appreciate you want to argue with someone, but isn't there someone nearby you could argue with?

#37     Oct 7, 2010
  8. I'm a big fan of logic, but I'm rather busy today.

Good luck on your research and try not to believe everything that's presented to you as a context-less percentage. Try. Please. For the good of the country.

#38     Oct 7, 2010
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Wealth redistribution is logical?

:confused:

#39     Oct 7, 2010
  10. “Everything the State says is a lie, and everything it has it has stolen”
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

#40     Oct 7, 2010