8 Ways to Impress Me -- By: Erin Burnett

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by seasideheights, Jan 15, 2008.

1. After reading that article - the ONLY way I would consider Erin Burnett is if she then came out with a follow-up article

'It's not all about me, so here are the 4 ways I will impress YOU!'

#1 I clean - yes even the toilet

#2 I cook - and I mean REAL cooking - no TV dinners or microwaveable foods

#3 I fvck on command - had a losing day in the markets and want to release stress? I put out whenever you want

#4 I know when to STFU

#21     Jan 15, 2008
  2. ok, for YOU a little more incentive for creativity..let's say it's Brad Pitt :D

#22     Jan 15, 2008
  3. Shopping for ideas to impress him, are you? If so, then don't pay attention to the suggestions of others. Go with your heart.
    :p

#23     Jan 15, 2008
  4. A good start. Good luck with #4!!

#24     Jan 15, 2008
  5. some folks go for that. The 12 year old boy bit, I mean.

She's 31. Most other pretty news ladies are in their late 30's to late 40's. McCallum is 43, Jane Skinner 41, I"m sure Liz is pushing 40 (make your own joke here).

She's just too young, and she tries to be clever. This is twice. How much longer do they go with this? Kelly Tilghman anyone? It's only a matter of time.

#25     Jan 15, 2008
  6. Ahhhh...such a simple list....yet so difficult to find.

BTW, #4 is waaaaaaaay underrated. But I understand why you left it for last. I reason, if you would have placed it first, NO WAY would anybody believe you were serious. LOL!! You have a better chance of going deaf.

Good luck on finding that dream candidate.

#26     Jan 16, 2008
  7. Dear Erin,

Having read your X-mas wish list, there is just one thing I would like to ask you.

In return for all that stuff you have demanded, WTF are you bringing to the party?

As far as #8 goes .........

8. Send Me Packing

A man who recognizes the importance of my time with the girls is a keeper. A long weekend spa getaway for my sisters and me would be perfection.

Send you packing? Sure no problem, but I am changing the locks the instant you're out the door.

Regards,
    Red

#27     Jan 16, 2008