8-24 Plunge after 3:20pm

Discussion in 'Trading' started by PocketChange, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Rule 48 and other circuit breaker efforts to prop US markets up
    are only allowing certain class of investors ability to hedge and cover positions.

Predict huge drop last 10 minutes of trading today and lots of after hour margin calls and liquidations.

After hours fills are gonna be a ridiculous wide spread raping of investors and windfall for the brokers who no doubt will be counterparty.

Market will miraculously open tomorrow higher than after hours farce later today. Margin called positions will be liquidated on open to set price.
    Market makers will rinse and repeat this fleecing of retail investors until all the world wide correlated indices balance without our regulatory intervention/manipulation.

2. S2007S

S2007S

Thats what the rumor is, even mr jeremy S who is predicting dow 20,000 said the markets will probably close below their early morning lows.

3. ktm

ktm

You guys should be able to make lots of cash with this much information so far in advance.

LacesOut and EPrado like this.
  4. S2007S

S2007S

Dow already off 300 points from just an hour ago, if it continues it will easily break the lows of the day by the close.....

5. EPrado

EPrado

Top 10 post of 2015 on ET. Maybe even Top 5......

6. S2007S

S2007S

I know my top 10 is my prediction of October 2014 lows and the vix SURGING!!!!

Oh and no interest rates hikes at all for 2015 but that one wont count until January 1st 2016....

:D

7. EPrado

EPrado

Hey....don't get me wrong. I love these insane sell offs. Makes for great trading. Even for those who trade other markets beside ES. I hope the vix goes to the high 90's again.....

The Fed probably won't raise rates until 2087 after today.....

8. S2007S

S2007S

The VIX will probably break 100, then I would buy plenty of VIX puts, like a ton of them...I trade XIV. Aside from that glad I went in SDOW and FAZ when the market looked like it was going to turn green....

9. EPrado

EPrado

100 Vix ?

Damn.....I like your thinking. If you get more of what happened this morning then it's probably possible. Watching the ES this morning I don't think I have ever seen that kind of action. Even 2008 bloodbaths and the 9/11 mess at times seemed much more orderly then this morning.

10. S2007S

S2007S

Thats why this market is very questionable, I mean during the crisis of 2008 when banks were collapsing we didn't even see those kind of market openings which leads me to believe I think there is something very serious that hasn't been brought to light yet. I mean to have one of the biggest intraday swing in market history has to raise some kind of red flags here...

#10     Aug 24, 2015