8/22 Iran's supreme leader orders fresh terror attacks on West

Discussion in 'Politics' started by colonial dr, Aug 22, 2012.

1. lol . . . Condi dont need any antiradiation suit, she will wear her green blazer.:D.

#11     Aug 22, 2012
  2. lol . . . Condi dont need any antiradiation suit, she will wear her green blazer..
    -------------------------------------

Right on Spike.

Maybe she'll win the Open next year.

#12     Aug 22, 2012
  3. I'm guessing you live in a mud hut near shit creek in Iran (

jk

#13     Aug 22, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

5. Good point about what WW2 did for us regarding the change from agrarian to manufacturing. And, I would hate to see us use our kids and our guns to try to duplicate that. It would be a horrible mess to try to do a pre-emptive strike on Iran, IMO. We just can't continue to police the world, again, just IMO.

#15     Aug 22, 2012
  6. d08

d08

Exactly.
    This is also by the request of Israel as Iran doesn't have any motive to go to war with the US, it's not like you can occupy a country such as the US while being at least 4 times smaller.
    I think it's fair to include UK into this "alliance" between US and Israel.
    In reality of course, it's the US taxpayer who ends up paying for these wars while Israel treats US as a big brother who's big and powerful but not really thinking about its own interests - a tool of sorts.
    The media really is working hard to manipulate the public opinion here, that article is not journalism but rather right wing propaganda.

#16     Aug 22, 2012
  7. mgrund

mgrund

I dont see all this fuss about " 2 men died"- 30,000 british solidiers died in the first hour of the battle of the somme

#17     Aug 22, 2012
  8. mgrund

mgrund