777, you are GOD

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WDGann, Mar 14, 2003.

1. I'm getting bored with surfanity so I'm going to change religions to Optionality...

777, I love you...

2. YES, I AM GOD.....

AND GANN, STOP PLAYING WITH YOURSELF, YOU WILL GO BLIND!

3. see what happened to this guy?

4. Yes, you're words and humour are divine.

Your number 777 represents divinity and that already is a sign and proof you are GOD.

7 in I-Ching represents the Wealth of (or from) Words. Divine Words. Lightning (Wrath of GOD). Food. Gender Balance. Vibration (Words, Voice, and Sound).

777.... The Three 7 = Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.

7+7+7= 21... 2 = Father and Son, 1 = Holy Spirit.

2+1 = 3... Divine Trinity

YOU HAVE GOD WRITTEN ALL OVER YOU... THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS I AM THE ONE SEEING IT.

5. While you have a valid point Gann, because Optional777 is truly the one and only real God, this in no way alters the fact that you yourself are insane (even though you recognize the reality of His holy position in the universe). Of course the proof is in the numbers. Not so obvious to lesser men than yourself. But as bright as you are.....still, you are a sick puppy (to use a clinical term).

Take my professional word for it.

I am well trained in the art of recognizing the symptoms of a deranged mind.

Of course, if I were you, I would try and get a second opinion. However, rest assured you will be told the same thing by any professional mental health professional like myself. While you may get wise guy answers like "You want a second opinion? OK, you're ugly too" and such old material as is disseminated by virtually all qualified medical professionals, the bottom line for you my friend is heavy medication. Very heavy!

While Optional is THE HOLY deity (proven by his composition of MrMarket on the beach), he is a flawed God. Which is cool. Nobody's perfect, and that is God's (Optional's) will. As Optional has explained in words and pictures. This is why he is able to cover his longs, and so on.

Keep us posted on your chemical imbalances, and happy trading.

God Bless, (rolls off the tongue easier than "Optional777 Bless),

The Good Dr.

6. Yes, Brother Max.... Optional777 Bless

I am not sick. I have just realized the "Absolute and Eternal Truth" of Optional777 aka GOD. I have come to realize the divine words and pictures (Pictures explain a thousand words) of "THE GOD". His messages are hidden with humour but the "TRUE" message is placed where only the man with a sane mind can understand.

Yes, it is my duty, destiny and hopefully the divine intention of Optional777 aka GOD to reveal the truth behind GOD's messages. I will not spread his words but I shall show what GOD is.

Optional777 bless,

WDGann

7. IS HE THE GOOD GOD OF WINNING TRADES?:D

OR IS HE THE WICKED GOD OF LOSING TRADES?:mad:

8. He is GOD.

Not "of" of anything...

Optional777 is GOD

#10     Mar 14, 2003