777 must go

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by OVERtheLINE, Jul 19, 2003.

1. Gawd, this is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:confused:

If 777 must go, you guys must go, too.

trend

#31     Jul 24, 2003
  2. JWS11

JWS11

Exactly! Excellent point! Good idea!!!

I say, keep Optional777 and get OTL, nitro, Fye, Tom Daschle and Saddam out of here!! :D

#32     Jul 24, 2003
  3. Yannis

Yannis

OK,

Time for something else to do, read another thread... bye :)

#33     Jul 24, 2003
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I think Optional777 is a perfect example of what none of us would like to be. My opinion is that he is a very unhappy person who tries to bring everyone else down to his level. He drives me nuts when Im on ET, but once I am off the board I hardly think about it. Optional777 and anyone else can not make us feel a damn thing if we don't want to feel it. He should not be kicked off the ET IMHO.

Brandon

#34     Jul 24, 2003
  5. if 7 is banned how is it he still posts the Chat Room :confused:

#35     Jul 25, 2003
  6. A bigger question is why this 777 person has been banned yet you are allowed to essentially spam and flame every thread?

In the course of a few minutes I have received 2 PMs from you saying the following:

All merely because I asked why you couldn't post your gifs and large font posts in the Chit Chat forum instead of the thread I started in the Psychology forum.

Baron, if 777 is banned, I suggest you follow up with this slowpussy fellow next. I'm sure you've gotten umpteen complaints about him already.

#36     Jul 26, 2003
  7. \

oh no did i really say all that? i am soo bad:p

#37     Jul 26, 2003
  8. We should all get together and make pressure to remove <i>FasterPussycat</i>. This guy should no longer be bothering people sincere about learning how to be better traders.

If 777 is banned, I see no reason why FPC shouldn't be as well.

Baron's staff should just grab this guy's name, IP and ban him from traderspace.

If he tries a comeback - Well, he'll get a new chance, with a completely reset post-score (the 1,000+ previous posts were all rubbish, anyway) and a new (hopefully better) name.

If he does better next time - Fine. But if we recognize FPC in any way, i.e. CAPS LOCK, insults, rubbish, distasteful comments, bwAAAAHHHAAAAAHAAAAAhahah etc and everything that is FPC's trademarks, we'll report him straight away.

Folks, this must have an end somewhere. For the sake of peace on this board, and for the sake of substance - Protest!

Sincerely,
    ~Scientist

#38     Jul 26, 2003
  9. Yeah, and your next PM to me:

What a class act.

Baron, this pussy obviously has no respect for ET or your authority.

#39     Jul 26, 2003
  10. :p gee sys i am quite the rascal. i am soo bad!

maybe i am the true anti-christ?? wadda ya think? :p

#40     Jul 26, 2003