777 must go

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by OVERtheLINE, Jul 19, 2003.

1. OVERtheLINE
    Beneath The Ayatollah of Drivel for advocating censorship.

#11     Jul 21, 2003
  2. nitro

nitro

Well,

It looks like you might have gotten your wish.

nitro

#12     Jul 21, 2003
  3. Sure he's gone, and not just taking a break?

#13     Jul 21, 2003
  4. My thought on Optional is he is like a pressure gradient in physics. He applies pressure to people. If you are noticed by him and the pressure is applied then it becomes a test of your ability to bear up under the pressure. If you bear up then he isn't a worry.

Bruce:cool:

#14     Jul 21, 2003
  5. I have clashed bitterly with Optional777 in the past and we've been exchanging barbs recently as well.

I think he's a hypocrite, a coward, and a liar - and those are his fine points.

Having said that, this may seem a bit odd coming from me:

LET HIM STAY!

He has as much right to express himself on ET as you or I do, OverTheLine.

Until Baron decides otherwise, this place is a free-for-all for opinions and ideas, no matter how much you or I may disagree with the messengers and vice-versa.

Besides, it's better that Optional exorcise his personal demons and make a fool of himself here on ET than in public with an AK-47 or a Glock.

#15     Jul 22, 2003
  6. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

I don't know about you guys.
    But I never had a problem with 777. He is a good guy.
    Just some of his posts went beyond bad taste and had to be deleted. But hey Lenny Bruce went beyond bad taste at one time too!

#16     Jul 22, 2003
  7. Do you really think he would leave because OTL is crying in his milk?...not happening.....I don;t always see eye to eye with him but I think only an insecure Pussy would approach the board and cry " get him off"....what's the matter? Can't take the heat? Psychologically inferior? Put him on ignore if you don't want to read his post...but to start a thread like this? PATHETIC wimps.:mad:

#17     Jul 22, 2003
  8. Get him out of here!

He's a real A-Hole in the Chat room!!!

:p

#18     Jul 22, 2003
  9. nitro

nitro

You are kidding right?

nitro :D

#19     Jul 22, 2003
  10. No - did I miss some official announcement or some statement from O777 himself?

#20     Jul 22, 2003