750 MILLION Dollars divorce settlement for Tiger's wife

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MohdSalleh, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Report: Tiger Woods will pay $750 million in divorce settlement

Posted at: 06/30/2010 4:55 PM

It's a huge divorce settlement between Elin Nordegren and Tiger Woods. Nordegren will get $750 million dollars but she has to stay silent.

The London Sun says the divorce has been finalized and Woods and Nordegren will sign the papers next week in court in Orlando, Florida.

Nordegren reportedly cannot say anything publicly about Tiger's extra marital affairs and Woods is not allowed to bring any women around his two children.

KER-CHING:D

2. Let's hope she puts it all in goldstocks.

3. Why do people (movie stars,sports figures,high net individuals) Get Married instead of just dating?

4. She's not only HOT and gorgeous... she's rich, too. Poor thing.

5. Pekelo

Pekelo

I guess the obligatory quote is due:

" If it flies, floats or fucks, rent it because it is cheaper in the long run."

6. :D So true.

7. i hope she gets hit by a bus. she doesn't deserve that much, it sickens me how these divorce lawyers even are able to do this.
    Marriage is a sham.

8. tango29

tango29

Wow, makes you wonder. Did she do everything he asked while they were dating and then cut him off. She is pretty hot, and some of the skanks he hit on are pretty much in the ugly category. So, did she give it to him anytime anyway to marry him and them cut him off or what? Pretty amazing. He eats $750 mil, and has who knows what diesease from the whores he hung with. Dang, just tell her you need it 2 or 3 times a day,or she's out the door.

9. She's dull looking, wtf did he even bother with her?