$75 Trillion donation

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Keep posting. You are bringing up my thread. That is what I want. Also somebody is right behind you. Stop laughing.

#51     Feb 18, 2011
  2. Visaria

Visaria

Bearice, I wish to apologize for calling you stupid. It was wrong.

You are actually a comic genius.

Pls continue to post and cheer us up on these cold days and nights.

#52     Feb 18, 2011
  3. Search in google for "european sex videos" and similar words and you will understand why "human beings are breeding like rats".

Everything comes to an end one day.

#53     Feb 18, 2011
  4. I will give you Fire to keep you warm on cold days and night. Keep reading my posts, BBC and CNN.

I grew up with Fire.

#54     Feb 18, 2011
  5. 300,000 Tons of Gold and other treasures

This gold find in the 1940's would have crushed the value of monetary gold around the world, per Weir. Because the US Government was the largest holder of monetary gold, it would have significantly devalued the US monetary reserves if made public . Too, its revelation would allow claims from certain Asian countries that the gold belonged to them. This would upset the balance of power and wealth in the region.

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article8813.html

#55     Feb 19, 2011
  6. Peter is a rich person. Paul is a poor person. If Paul dies, Peter also dies.

Peter is rich because of Paul. Without Paul it will be back to stone age or animal age where animals rule and Peter will be destroyed by animals within seconds. Paul will also be destroyed by animals within seconds. Animals are waiting out there for Peter and Paul.

If the world donates or releases $200 Trillion to $500 Trillion, the world economy will survive for 5 or 10 more years. Otherwise it will be over anytime.

Fear is important for survival in the forest/wild/world.

#56     Feb 19, 2011
  7. The Indian currency 'RUPEE' comes from the Sanskrit word 'Rupa' which means 'Beauty'.

Since when is money a beauty. Money is a headache.

#57     Feb 20, 2011
  8. when did you join the et nutjob club, lost a big trade recently?

#58     Feb 20, 2011
  9. It is true. The Treasury sold the 3 Billion ounce silver they had in the 1950s, and then the 400 Million ounce silver or so strategic stockpile got sold/used up by the early 2000s.

This shows that the Treasury had 3.28 billion ounces of silver at the end of 1942. Many people claim (a/k/a have fallen for) the U.S. having 5.9 Billion ounce of silver at one time, but that seems to include coinage (or was perhaps simply made up).

http://digicoll.library.wisc.edu/cg...inYB1941.p0081&id=EcoNatRes.MinYB1941&isize=M

http://uscode.house.gov/download/pls/31C51.txt

#59     Feb 21, 2011
  10. I think human beings eat/consume 21 million Tons of food everyday. Which comes to 7.6 billion Tons food consumed every year.

There are 7 billion people on Earth and let us assume each person weighs 100 kg. So total human weight is 700 million Tons.

If each person consumes/eats 3% of body weight each day or 3% of 700 million tons that would be 21 million Tons food per day.

I think each world trade center building (9/11) weighed 500,000 Tons. So human beings eat 15,200 world trade center buildings each year. I mean people eat food equivalent/equal to 15,200 WTC buildings.

If food cost is $1 per kg or $1000 per Ton, the world food business is $8 Trillion to $12 Trillion per year (estimated).

Correct me if I am wrong?

#60     Feb 24, 2011