$75 Trillion donation

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, Feb 11, 2011.

1. that's kinda my whole point. The homeowners association ( again another form of social organizing) . Is going to exist with or without you, if you don't like telling your neighborers what to do join the H.A. and vote against those things. or how ever they decide matters. just as if the ( the people)government. doesn't the next power structure down (Corp) will dictate society. History records that Gov. have been a huge source of tyranny I don't deny that, but it also the only institution to keep other forms of power from dominating the organizing of society for their benefit.

#41     Feb 14, 2011
  2. The printed money has to be replaced with real money as soon as possible to help avoid world bankruptcy (if possible).

Majority of world's money is locked/blocked in expensive real estates, stocks, gold, derivatives $700 Trillion (I do not know what is derivatives), Forex ($1100 Trillion per year).

I donated small money to a beggar and I started thinking, $200 Trillion or $500 Trillion is locked/blocked. How can I help him and others?

RELEASE $200 Trillion to $500 Trillion as soon as possible

Rest in peace.

#42     Feb 17, 2011
  3. First the world assets should be put up for sale. So we will be come to know who are the buyers. How much real money the world has? Trial by fire. The decision day has arrived.

If there are no buyers for world assets (billionaires and millionaires) they are worth nothing. They are basically poor people.

If anybody knows any other source of real money please post it here.

#43     Feb 17, 2011
  4. you really have no idea what wealth is

#44     Feb 17, 2011
  5. OK, forget donation. I need real money $200 Trillion to $500 Trillion for the world. Any intelligent/brilliant suggestions?

Expensive real estates are the biggest problem. Crash them to the depths of hell. I think this will release $200 Trillion and more for the world.

2 months back I had posted in elitetrader "I have more information than wikileaks"

#45     Feb 17, 2011

6. money isn't real wealth, just paper claims on wealth. The ability to turn natural resources into something that increases standard of living is wealth. everything else are merely paper claims on wealth created by the legal system. Society as a whole would still have everything needed to create whatever it could without paper wealth. money is created on a keyboard and is an overhead burden to wealth. Money systems should not determine mankind's fate

#46     Feb 17, 2011
  7. USA real estates are $23 Trillion. So world real estates must be $400 Trillion to $500 Trillion (please confirm).

#47     Feb 17, 2011
  8. Finally a massive and highly intelligent man has sent me this information which will explain the main reason why world economy is in serious trouble today. This massive man is the world's strongest and most powerful man. Barack Obama is a kid in front of him.

Information:

For past 50 to 100 years, world factories and manufacturing facilities have been working and producing products and goods for 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. Honestly speaking factories and manufacturing facilities should function/work for 12 hours a day only that is 9.00 a.m to 9.00 p.m. That is the reason the world resources and raw materials are in serious trouble and world prices are sky-high because everything has been consumed in a short span of time. Human beings are breeding like rats and they say rats are breeding like rats. To feed the massive hunger (food and products) of 7.5 billion to 8 billion people the world production works for 24 hours a day which further increases the population.

If the world factories would have been working for 12 hours a day only for past 50 to 100 years, then only 50% of world's resources would have been consumed today. The world economy would have easily survived for another 100 years without any problem. There would have been no financial crisis and multi-trillion bailouts for next 100 years and more. The human greed to develop very fast and competition has led to the downfall of world economy ultimately. Example, if there is 200 storey building, you will reach the top of the building by elevator/lift or staircase. If you use elevator you reach the top in 2 minutes and then you have to come down. If you use staircase, you reach the top in 2 hours and then you come down.

All the world factories should be shut down for 12 hours a day. There should be death silence so that everybody and animals can rest in peace and the Earth can cool down for 12 hours a day.

This massive man lives with his Mother in isolated regions of world where nobody dares to go. He said to me "I will appear in front of the world after sometime". He is angry because nobody listens to bearice and bad thoughts are troubling bearice everyday. I was exhausted so I requested his help and he is coming. Useless people are in serious and big trouble. "MVA" will drag useless people from the depths of hell and set their souls on fire.

This massive man has 3 names "M", "V", "A". So you can call him "MVA". His Mother is more dangerous than MVA. He is coming to take back what rightfully belongs to him.

#48     Feb 18, 2011
  9. 1st world should ideally

1. Minimize income tax.
    2. Maximize wealth tax.
    3. Impose tax on idle cash.

#49     Feb 18, 2011
  10. Visaria

Visaria

Bearice, you're such a laugh! Reading your nonsense really cheers me up when I'm losing money. The realization that that there is someone more stupid than me gives me hope.

#50     Feb 18, 2011