$75 Trillion donation

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, Feb 11, 2011.

1. You just pulled that out of your ass!

#11     Feb 12, 2011
  2. Millionaire

Millionaire

You cant raise 75 trillion quickly without crashing the world real estate prices and stock prices.

So you would to have collect rent and dividends on the assets you take from the rich. What are the rental yields at the moment across expensive real estate? and what are dividend yields across all stock types (not just high divi stocks).

Probably 2 or 3%.. so you get about 2 trillion a year from that 75 trillion.

#12     Feb 12, 2011
  3. Expensive real estates are eating lots of world money. This is one of the biggest problems. The money has to come from somewhere.

#13     Feb 12, 2011
  4. Listen pussy cat. Be careful. I may get banned so I am not replying properly. I have read these words many times and I DON'T LIKE IT. I know many people are scared to death and desperate.

#14     Feb 12, 2011
  5. The US simply needs to issue a new electronic currency.

Every transaction can then be monitored, controlled and taxed because big brother will know all when approving and clearing the transactions. Issue each of its citizens and registered businesses an electronic ID serving as a passport/debit card/license/identity/voter registration etc.

These smart cards will have plenty of room to allow states to store data and might as well implant a GPS chip so they can track your every move.

Better yet... Add infrared universal remote and they can track your tv habits and serve you advertisements.

Using an open API, corporations can also piggy back onto this system and load stored value gift cards, security access, vpn keys. Medical records, insurance etc.

I'm sure someone can make an iphone app and this whole federal identity system can reside on your phone.

Give everyone 1 year to redeem their old currency for stored value credit under this new script. Then enact a law declaring it illegal to transact dollars outside of this new system.

To rid our debt and eliminate all tax filings embed a 10% transaction tax system wide. Our government should make surgical implant of this federal identification and tracking system mandatory on all new borns and serve as an e-birth certficate.

The Bionic Dollar.

#15     Feb 12, 2011
  6. Somebody has $50 Billion and somebody is dying everyday.

Something has to be done immediately.

#16     Feb 12, 2011
  7. Read up on natural selection...

#17     Feb 12, 2011
  8. #18     Feb 12, 2011
  9. Typical American, believing they are god's chosen people, central to the world and that the world cant live without you.

Sorry, had to say it.

#19     Feb 12, 2011
  10. One in a hundred people aren't millionaires.

#20     Feb 12, 2011