$75 Trillion donation

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, Feb 11, 2011.

1. There are some 70 million millionaires and some 2000 billionaires in this world. If 70 million millionaires donate $1 million each, that would be $70 Trillion donation for USA. Bill gates should donate $30 Billion to USA, Carlos slim should donate $30 Billion, Warren buffett $25 Billion, Ambani and Tata should donate 75% money and so on......

If USA goes down, millionaires and billionaires also go down with USA. We're talking about a total collapse of the economic system worldwide. So it is better that millionaires and billionaires donate 10% or 25% of their money to USA. Make your own decision.

If a rich person helps you when you are poor and you go on to become rich. Later on the rich person is having financial problems. Will you not help the person with 10% of your money who helped you in difficult times?

Majority of inventions, technology and machines are from rich countries. Today the world is developed because of rich countries. Today the modern world has money because of rich countries. But today rich countries are poor.

Barack obama collected multi-trillion dollars from USA Tax-payers and donated it to giant companies.

Bearice is trying to collect multi-trillion dollars from world people and donate it to USA.

2. iprph90

iprph90

you are making this way too complicated.......just let ben print the money to give to the millionaires.....then they can donate the money and as an added bonus get a tax write-off.

3. Seems the Swiss are in on your plan. They've seized all of Mubarak's assets: one 70 billionaire down.

4. it's man ability to create, invent ,and engineer earth's resources that make nations wealthy (rich). Money, stocks, bonds etc.. are just paper claims on wealth. If a nation can't create wealth due to the Financial/monetary system then that system needs to be reconciled. Also Keep in mind that our money is debt if there were no debts there wouldn't be any money.

"If all the bank loans were paid, no one could have a bank deposit, and there would not be a dollar of coin or currency in circulation. This is a staggering thought. We are completely dependent on the commercial banks. Someone has to borrow every dollar we have in circulation, cash, or credit. If the banks create ample synthetic money we are prosperous; if not, we starve. We are absolutely without a permanent money system. When one gets a complete grasp of the picture, the tragic absurdity of our hopeless situation is almost incredible — but there it is."

Robert Hemphill, Credit Manager of the Federal Reserve Bank in Atlanta, 1936,

5. When Russians read this thread they will explode. I am waiting for Russians to read this.

6. America's 25 Richest Politicians

The total Minimum Net Worth of 25 richest USA politicians is $1.2 billion.

The total Maximum Net Worth of 25 richest USA politicians is $4 billion.

USA politcians are not bankrupt but USA is bankrupt.

Why don't these USA politicians donate their personal money to help USA.

We can't help but wonder if these people actually "represent" the common man, or the man (such as themselves) having a minimal average net worth of $28 million.

See the list at the bottom of the page.

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/meet-americas-25-richest-politicians

7. I think the root cause/problem is debts which can be eliminated with real money (donation). But I am not an expert. Somebody will have to help me.

8. In India 1 acre of good agricultural land costs $200,000 to $400,000. I think some 1 acre high profile commercial land in Mumbai (India) cost $10 million and more (not sure). China real estate are also sky-high.

1 Kuwaiti Dinar = 3.5 USA Dollar.

1 British pound = 1.60 USA Dollar

I Swiss Franc = 1.2 USA dollar

1 Australian dollar = 1 USA dollar

1 Euro = 1.35 USA dollar

A ordinary 400 square feet apartment in Mumbai (India) costs some $80,000. Different places have different real estate prices. There are 18 million or 20 million people in Mumbai. China is also similar to India to some extent. But the biggest Indian company today is I think Reliance industries which is worth some $50 Billion. Madoff fraud was for $60 Billion. There is something definately wrong with India.

There is Brazil, Mexico, Russia and others.

Now I think there are 100 million to 150 million millionaires in this world.

So USA should earn $200 Trillion donation if world millionaires donate 25% to 50% of their money and world billionaires donate 90% of their money.

But USA should share this $200 Trillion donation with UK, France, Portugal, Ireland, Spain, Greece, Italy (poor countries) and others needy countries

Rest in peace.

9. If a rich person helps you when you are poor and you go on to become rich.

----------------

You're asking wealthy people to dump money into a black hole?

You need a business plan.

The closest the gov't has come to running the least money losing enterprise is the post office.

All the money would be squandered.

Personally, I think our darkest day begins when we decide how to spend or tell other people how they should spend their money.

The millionaires already know how to spend their money, hence that is why they have it.

#10     Feb 12, 2011