75% of Palestinians support murder of children

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rearden Metal, Oct 19, 2003.

1. .....Actually, had the spineless Europeans like Germany and France not conspired to exterminate and ethnically cleanse Europe of the Jews.......they could have just re settled back in Europe and we wouldn't have these problems today....somehow though, we always overlook the fact that Europe tried to erase these people off the face of the earth and threw them into America's lap......where is france and Germany on this????

#11     Oct 20, 2003
  2. vega

vega

France is hiding under the table, hoping the US will be able to take care of this mess quickly, and go back to being able to devoting more time to providing security elsewhere in the world so that nothing happens to France.

Germany is busy rolling out the kegs for Oktoberfest, and selling all of their automoblies to the despised US, they hate our policies and what we do, but they LOVE to sell us their products.

Vega:D

P.S. I know nothing about politics, but love to take a pot shot at the French/Germans whenever given a chance.:eek:

#12     Oct 20, 2003
  3. ...Spoken like a true Enlishmen!!!!!

seriously though, talk about a free ride.,,,,and how come they always mention how the US sells arms to Israel but Germany and France can sell them to other groups in the middle east

#13     Oct 20, 2003
  4. vega

vega

Vega:D

#14     Oct 20, 2003
  5. A couple of weeks ago I sent an email to Howard Dean, telling him that I thought that he could get elected president if he would include in his platform a promise to cut off aid to Isreal immediately after taking office and pledge that no further aid would be forthcoming until the crisis was settled.

I told him that I wanted a reply to this email and I received one that had not a word about my comments. He simply asked for money.

regards

#15     Oct 20, 2003

6. You think the fact that jews ten to vote about 75% for democrats might have something to do with it???? LOL....or the fact if he said that he would be labeled anti Semitic by his competition??

#16     Oct 20, 2003
  7. You are probably right about what Dean is thinking but his reply strongly suggests to me that he is really out of touch with the people of this country.

In my opinion, a lot of people who normally wouldn't vote for a democrat want this thing settled. These people come from all classes and ethnic backgrounds. American jews are not Israelis and all Israelis are not all right wing radicals who want to perpuate this conflict for their own purposes.

Its a simple problem. Its just going to take a real man in the White House to solve it. And we ain't seen one of them in a very long time.

regards

#17     Oct 20, 2003
  8. maxpi

maxpi

Ya' know... the Palestinians were Fascist in WWII, then they lost some of their territory, they still are Fascist Jew haters, who cares about them anyhow??????

:confused:

#18     Oct 20, 2003
  9. maxpi

maxpi

It's the children they have been attacking all along, bus stops, pizza places, discos, schools, etc. Killing children has a more demoralizing effect.

Palestinians were Fascist in WWII, they are still Jew hating Fascists. What a stupid world we have, were I in charge those morons would be OVER in no time.

:D

#19     Oct 20, 2003
  10. Hitler and Jerusalem mufti were best buddies. I can find and attach a photo if you'd like.

#20     Oct 20, 2003