74 Senators and 263 Congress Persons Should be Voted Out!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TT1, Oct 3, 2008.

1. BSAM

BSAM

It's quite simple. Haven't you learned anything this week from Congress? You just keep voting till you get your way.

#21     Oct 3, 2008
  2. da-net

da-net

I'll do my part. I told all of my Georgia Senators & Reps by email & phone calls that I will do my best to remove them from office if they voted for this turkey and I WILL including campaigning for their opposition!

That is true, but we know what we had...they went with big money and not the people plus they added a lot of pork to get it passed which makes the problem worse...the R:R is 50:50 with a replacement...maybe they will listen to whom they work for and not big money interests.

If not , we remove them!

#22     Oct 3, 2008
  3. Thanks for posting that. I am surprised, well nothing surprises after the last month, that Tancredo voted Yes, he has always been a fiscal conservative . I e-mailed 4 times in the last week making a logical case that this will not help, it's just a waste.

#23     Oct 3, 2008
  4. cuz69

cuz69

Don't forget Drill...Drill...Drill....LOL

#24     Oct 3, 2008
  5. bit

bit

Perhaps your logical case was only lacking the requisite donation?

#25     Oct 3, 2008
  6. Exactly, as I have been joking for some time now, the only difference between the corruption in Mexico and the US is that ours is more sophisticated. In Mexico, if I get pulled over for speeding it may cost a $20. Here I need a $2,500 contribution. Disclaimer: It's been awhile since I drove in Mexico prices have probably gone up. :D

#26     Oct 3, 2008
  7. savage

savage

Anyone who didn't vote for or agree with this bill is a complete idiot and is not in touch with reality. As was clearly stated in debate, this is not a perfect bill but a necessary evil as opposed to doing nothing.

You people remind me of morons that like to watch destruction caused by natural events like hurricanes. You get some sick pleasure from watching other peoples misery and will sit on your ass and never offer help.

It is almost always better to do something instead of nothing. There was no way, in a short timeframe, that a better bill or alternative would win approval. Those who do nothing are most likely cowards.

#27     Oct 3, 2008
  8. TT1

TT1

Savage, did u read and comprehend the original 109 page House (Let Paulson/Treasury Run Everything) Bill and the Senates 450 Page (Pork Filled) Bill?

Well I read both, and its all Bull Shit!!! Crappy Legislators leads to Crappy Legislation!!!

Fed and Treasury had other viable options to bring to the table. But they choose the easy way out for themselves.

#28     Oct 3, 2008
  9. clacy

clacy

I was suprised by Tancredo's vote too. Sucks, but you're not going to get ANYTHING more conservative than him. I would give him a pass, on that one, as you know that only Ron Paul himself, would be more fiscally conservative.

#29     Oct 3, 2008
  10. And the previous interventions did so much right smart guy? Rebates, rate cutes, blah blah. And where we going lower! By your logic something done quick and hasty is better than nothing at all. You are too funny.

In the end it's all speculation. Nobody knows. But hey how about that rally after the bill passed. Your analogy of a natural disaster is so far off base it's not even funny. This collapse was anything but natural. You give irresponsible ppl. money, remove regulation, allow $75 trillion in unregulated CDS and guess what you got a problem. Wow hard to figure out!

#30     Oct 3, 2008