73 % of Americans think police should arrest Zimmerman

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Mar 26, 2012.

1. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/race?s=t

race    [reys]
    noun
    1. a group of persons related by common descent or heredity.
    2. a population so related.

4. a group of tribes or peoples forming an ethnic stock: the Slavic race.
    5. any people united by common history, language, cultural traits, etc.: the Dutch race.

I know right...the utter idiocy of some posters that dont even know the definition of race.

Zimmerman has one white parent (according to neighbors) and one latino parent(from peru) That makes zimmerman as white as Obama.

#21     Mar 27, 2012
  2. MKTrader

MKTrader

In other words, "that would upset my worldview, so I'll go the red herring route and try to sound smart to boot."

Many people in this country refer to themselves as "Latino" and/or "Hispanic". Go out and meet some. I never said either were a race.

None of that changes the fact that the Panthers, Jessie and Al are total hypocrites. It would be a breath of fresh air to see someone stand up to them. I certainly will, if the Panthers show up when I vote (very slim chance in my neighborhood). In the meantime, maybe MEChA can do something worthwhile for once.

#22     Mar 27, 2012
  3. Thank you.

There is something beyond despicable about trying to exploit a tragedy for political purposes, whether it is the race hustlers or the anti-gun crowd.

#23     Mar 27, 2012
  4. The public mob is often wrong. The entire country was sure that Richard Jewell was guilty. The entire country thought the Duke Lacross players were guilty. Locally, in our city, a man was accused of rape and murder and everyone was sure he was guilty -- until all the evidence was made public.

I have no idea if Zimmerman is guilty or not; but I do know that the public often rushes to judgement, whipped into a frenzy by the media because it's good for their ratings.

After the many times that the majority of the public has been completely and totally wrong in major criminal cases we should have learned something by now... Apparently, some people are unable to learn from past experience.

#24     Mar 27, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

+ 4

#25     Mar 27, 2012
  6. Uh oh, someone who did some research, battery acid to the right.

#26     Mar 27, 2012