73 % of Americans think police should arrest Zimmerman

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Mar 26, 2012.

1. achilles28

achilles28

Then it's case closed. Self defense.

#11     Mar 26, 2012
  2. Fucking pathetic left trying to make this case about black vs white. There wasnt even a fucking white person involved. It was between a black man and a latino man. Sick pathetic leftist media.

And 73% of americans have only heard half the story. The other 27% have heard the whole story and think zimmerman should go free.

#12     Mar 26, 2012
  3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

The episode (3/26) is currently on the front page of the O'Reilly Factor page. You can listen to it yourself. http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/index.html

First, he does not interview John but simply plays the short video clip that aired on a Florida station

Never does John ever say "the kid ambushed Zimmerman and assaulted him and was smashing his head against the sidewalk before he was shot."

He simply states what we have heard earlier - that Martin was top of Zimmerman hitting him.

#13     Mar 26, 2012
  4. MKTrader

MKTrader

Any reliable info on why Martin was suspended from school? The rumors circulating are (a) drugs (b) attacking a bus driver.

#14     Mar 26, 2012
  5. MKTrader

MKTrader

The media won't play that game, but I wonder if the militant Latino groups from the SW will ever back Zimmerman. Or what about the MS-13 putting a bounty on the Panthers? That would be some drama...

#15     Mar 26, 2012
  6. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Martin's family today stated that he was suspended for 10 days from school for having a baggie with pot residue.

There are others trying to claim that it may be for "attacking a bus driver" based on some cryptic twitter post, but there is no confirmation of this whatsoever.

#16     Mar 26, 2012
  7. MKTrader

MKTrader

The media doesn't want this to be a Latino vs. black thing. Neither do the Panthers, et al. I think they'd leave town quickly if the militant Latino groups from the Southwest came to town.

#17     Mar 27, 2012
  8. MKTrader

MKTrader

OK, hopefully the truth will come out, whatever it is. Already my cherished Gary Coleman-like image of young Martin has been tarnished, though. Pot? I thought he was into Skittles?

#18     Mar 27, 2012
  9. Boy, this interaction should be some sort of poster for utter idiocy.
    For your information, "Latino" ain't a race, and neither is "Hispanic".
    Spainiards are white.
    Argentina is mostly white (and a serial defaulter), as is Costa Rica, while Mexico and Bolivia are majority Indian (Che wound up dead partly because he didn't know Quechua, which the backwoods Indians there speak rather than Spanish).
    Brazil and Venezuela are majority mixed race, the "mixed" part being black and to a lesser extent Indian (although of course most people will try to claim Indian rather than black if they're obviously mixed).
    Cuba is majority black, although you'd never know it from the Cubans who wound up in the US.
    And the US? Well, there are more blacks here than there are in Argentina and probably in Costa Rica as well. Oh, my.

#19     Mar 27, 2012
  10. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Needs some munchies when he is smoking his mary-jane. Better make a 7/11 run.

#20     Mar 27, 2012