72 virgins and "heaven" both ridiculous and fake

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by LMAO, May 5, 2004.

1. hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Pure comedy gold, Mr. Rowenwood.

#31     May 5, 2004
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

this just proves my point...... did you belittle me??? please point me in the direction of that post. How do you expect to earn my respect when you dont deserve it...you think throwing a bunch of poetry at me earns you my respect...i respect you as a human like i do all people but as a leader you are to little just yet...perhaps when you sweat some real life experience...peace and much luck to you..

#32     May 5, 2004
  3. I've got "real life experience," maybe, and probably, more than you.

#33     May 5, 2004
  4. Well speaking as the girl in this thread, I can tell you from my own experience that I certainly wouldn't list the first time I had sex as the most enjoyable one..and if I had to guess, I'd say the other involved party would probably ditto that for himself....

But like fxtrading said, perhaps they are whores who are being punished by having to have sex with a terrorist.

All things aside, I certainly wouldn't want to be sloppy 72nds...

#34     May 5, 2004
  5. I guess you'd then be called "my72cents"

#35     May 5, 2004
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

real life experiences will humble you...im not talking about paying the bills either...anyways hey you are correct...continue ur path..u are destined to become great at least in ur own mind which is what matters to you....

#36     May 5, 2004
  7. If you wind up like some of the doctoral candidates I know, you'll be so indoctrinated in formal education that you will forget how to think for yourself.

Books do not equal more intelligence. Education and intelligence are two different words with different meanings.

Alright Dr. Rowenwood, talk to you later.

#37     May 5, 2004
  8. He will adjust your watch for sure. He only does this at His time and pleasure. :cool:

#38     May 5, 2004
  9. Thanks for the advice aphexcoil. Don't worry about me, I affect my peers more than they affect me.

#39     May 5, 2004
  10. God has genitals again.

#40     May 5, 2004