72 virgins and "heaven" both ridiculous and fake

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by LMAO, May 5, 2004.

1. maybe they are whores reborn as virgins...

#21     May 5, 2004
  2. I'll be hittin' the books all day today, and for the next eight years. I'm going to get a Ph.D. You seem dumb now, imagine how dumb you'll seem then. Imagine the possibilities of your and their stupidity when I have acheived a Ph.D.

#22     May 5, 2004
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

hey im probably the dumbest mo-fuck in this here parts ( book wise ) on the street your mine...ill run circles around you making money which in our logical world is what matters...ive seen phd's in the Universirty of florida when i was a student that couldnt rub 2 nickles together...maybe they spent it all on the cost of the phd :D

besides you will never be a leader ever with that snobby ass attitude...so what good will all the studying do when u will just be a follower???

#23     May 5, 2004
  4. I doubt it. I'm a better logistician than you: which means that when I know as much or more than you I'll be better able to use that knowledge: which means that I should make more money than you in the long term.

#24     May 5, 2004
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

hahahaha...what makes you think thinking logically puts money in the bank......can you back that up with some bank statements or would you like us to wait for you to perhaps hit your goal....let us now boy wonder....

you will never lead only follow..

#25     May 5, 2004
  6. Correction: logician not logistician, but I'm a better logistician than you.

#26     May 5, 2004

7. Do you honestly think this?

#27     May 5, 2004
  8. ElCubano

ElCubano

yes...ill tell you why...you like to belittle people...great leaders inspire and have their followers want to follow...

#28     May 5, 2004
  9. There are far too many Jr. High's out there for there to be a shortage of virgins. Just ask axeman.

#29     May 5, 2004
  10. It's great fun to belittle people when they act like jerks. Recognize my superiority of you and I'll stop belittling you. Pretend that we're equals and I'll continue. People need to take their respective places in life. You chose to be moderately educated. I choose to be extremely well educated. Surely there are things that you're better at than me, but when it comes to logic and art you should show some respect. The difference between us widens every day that you don't read and I do.

#30     May 5, 2004