72 virgins and "heaven" both ridiculous and fake

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by LMAO, May 5, 2004.

1. Well if I was waist deep in elves and hymens I'd be a little on edge too. Maybe he porks his elves to relieve the pressure.

#11     May 5, 2004
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

we still keeping track??? you non believers are way ahead in the race....i have yet to read one thread bashing non-believers....can you point me to one AXEMAN...................

why do you care so much what anyone believes? what are you trying to prove about yourselves?? that you are smarter?? whats your point??? you guys like to brag about your smarts?? show me the mo-fuck money...fuck smarts and why u should believe or should not believe and show me the fucking money....stop acting abd start producing...fuck ur poems and what shcool you go to...sho wme some statements.....we can always do this via PM...

#12     May 5, 2004
  3. I like how people associate religion with a black and white issue. You are either a stupid fundamentalist who worships a religion just because your parents did, or you are an enlightened atheist who is able to see something that 85% of the rest of the world cannot understand.

I mean, it couldn't possibly be a grey issue -- with people who believe in something that wasn't passed down to them and does so without intruding on others.

#13     May 5, 2004

4. Once again I ask you my friend, drop the god and spiritual crap and join us. Give yourself a chance in life. I mean this without sarcasm. You've no idea how great it feels to be on this side of logic and how much easier life is when one infers properly.

#14     May 5, 2004
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

logic would tell you that you are not going to make it as a trader....why try???

#15     May 5, 2004
  6. Boring.

#16     May 5, 2004
  7. Ya know I can see the 'thrill' I suppose, of having sex with a virgin, but do you really want to have to show someone how to do something for the first time...72 times?

Another thought is that perhaps due to the shortage of virgins these days, they've bent the rules to include anal virgins? Just a thought.....

#17     May 5, 2004
  8. ElCubano

ElCubano

go back and hit the books and ur poems and when you get out of school let me know how ur logic works....

#18     May 5, 2004
  9. Turok

Turok

I know in the religious community it has certain appeal and meaning, but once you leave that arena I don't get it mtc.

Sex is no different than anything else...we have to learn how to get good at it and virgins (male or female) are like a toddlers trying to ride a bike.

JB

#19     May 5, 2004
  10. Turok

Turok

They are cranks Cubano, let them play amongst themselves.

JB

#20     May 5, 2004