71/\/\3 70 buy

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Jan 18, 2007.

1. thATs in 1337 speak

in english i'm saying its time to buy

the nasdaq wants to rebound already 5 points off the daily lows very good buying into the close

also IBM reports today whihc wuill be good because the recent tech selling puts less presure in IBm to outperform

also the fed still said nothing. All speculation. Speculation about rates being stable. who cares. Everyone alreayd knew this.

Alsomanufacturing and housing numbers keep improving. Jobless rates keep falling. Oil crashing. Terror under control. Earnings better than ever. This is the time to buy bearish losers. Also, im still recommending

AAPL, GOOG, MA, CHAP, HANS, BIDU, RIMM, AMR,

markets to go higher later

W3RD

2. EPrado

EPrado

Yep...nasdaq goes from down 40 to down 35...real bullish there.....got to love this place......you guys never give up....comical watching some people on here...umm....trade....

if you want to call it that...

3. S2007S

S2007S

from -40 to -35, how is that a bullish sign????

you have to come up with something better than that.

Tonight IBM and XLNX report, both are important to tech.

Tomorrow morning GE and C. Its going to be realllllly volatile tomorrow.

4. S2007S

S2007S

what do you own by the way...

I know your long AAPL and GOOG because your always hyping them up.

5. the stocks i listed in my post

6. now the nasdaq is up nearly 10 points since the low of days.

tons of buying into the close

Shorts getting killed. The only chance they had to make money today was at the open before the big plunge.

when ever your see this lemming selling, you BUY

make money that way

7. EPrado

EPrado

Dude...in all seriousness you are a grade one idiot...if you new an ounce of information about trading you would post such crap....

The shorts cleaned up today...just look at a nasdaq chart .....

you are lucky we REALLY didnt get a big selloff.....but that day will come...if you are trading real money (most likely not) you will get destroyed...