7 tips to be a good trader

Discussion in 'Trading' started by fortuna, Dec 18, 2005.

1. gkishot

gkishot

I know another sure way to make consistent money - by bying low and selling high.

#11     Dec 18, 2005
  2. Thanks for sharing your tips, which i think make a lot of sense. As for your being French, most Americans have nothing against the French as individuals. Sometimes your government makes us crazy, but then I am certain our government makes you crazy as well. In fact, it makes us crazy.

#12     Dec 18, 2005
  3. cnms2

cnms2

Some prefer "buy high and sell higher". It gives you more smaller wins, but less hits. "buy low and sell high" will whipsaw you more, but give you some larger wins.

#13     Dec 18, 2005
  4. Mo06

Mo06

Bonjour Fortuna.

Read the first two books, read Teleb three times since I found it so entertaining.

PS - I live in France (Alpes Maritimes) but am British. France is one of the best places in the world in which to live, in my humble opinion.

#14     Dec 18, 2005
  5. Je aime votre fromage camembert et bouillabaisse.
    But bouillahausse would be even better! :D

#15     Dec 18, 2005
  6. It is close to closing time on my 29th birthday. One of my brother's friends who is a native Brazillian, travels back in forth to Brazil, jobless, and has a $0.65 M house in Atlanta suggests that we go to the grease stand. I can't stand this guy normally, but I'm pretty loose from the free flowing booze. His buddy who I also can't stand, shows up on cue and drives us from the Buckhead bar to the Goldfish stand. The Brazillian guy pulls a salt shaker filled with powder- not salt- and pours huge amounts (15 grams?) on my Goldfish burgers. It flows out as a powder not a grainy salt. They then practically force me to eat both. I get away with only eating one somehow. I'm dropped off at my apt. I am having a physical reaction and need help being dropped off. I start vomiting and having diarrhea at the same time. At this time, I am by myself. I have overdose symptoms from either cocaine, crystal meth or some other stimulant (I don't use illegal drugs). My heart is beating a million times a minute. I'm sweating. I have violent dry heaves. I'm having breathing problems, and I can't stand up. Somehow I get into the shower and turn it on full on cold and am still sweating. Somehow I live. Somehow the Atlanta pd brush these claims aside (perhaps because I am in a state of shock and don't consult with them for several weeks).

Anyone who needs some llello in Atlanta should get in touch with Carlos Soares or Jeff Cudd.

#16     Dec 18, 2005
  7. simsim

simsim

Thanks for the tips, keep them flowing. Any good tips on scanning based purely on technicals

#17     Dec 18, 2005
  8. scott2828

scott2828

Trendymohawk, I'd like to see this site relay professional info. Time is valuable and I'd rather not see your story in this forum. Use the "rants and raves" section on Craigslist if you wish to relay this type of info.

#18     Dec 18, 2005
  9. :D :D :D :D :D

#19     Dec 19, 2005
  10. Mo06

Mo06

Er... what exactly has Trendymohawk's post to do with the thread ?

#20     Dec 19, 2005