7 rich athletes who lost their fortunes.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Red_Ink_inc, Mar 11, 2010.

1. zdreg

zdreg

it deserves to be in chit chat when posters like pairsarbtoo post purported inflammatory facts and refuses to back them up. hiding behind do your own research doesn't cut it especially since u can't even show that your concept exists anywhere except in hisimagination.

#51     Mar 12, 2010
  2. again, you have the power to do your own research. If you understood the issue (by educating yourself) you might find it less likely that you are inflammed by data.

#52     Mar 12, 2010
  3. On the other hand look at how the richest men in the world comport themselves, ok save Ellison and Branson. Wonder how much bling Bill Gates could afford to weigh himself down with or how many gold plated bathroom fixtures he could adorn his home with? I'll give him 66,000 sq ft and a pool with underwater stereo but imagine getting to a place where now all you have to do is give away all your money to save some part of the world.

#53     Mar 12, 2010
  4. zdreg

zdreg

nonsense. I used key words from your post to do a search. nothing came up because it is a product of your very limited imagination.
    I asked you to explain what does a cap rate mean for a particular ethnic group and you refused to respond.

anybody else want to venture an answer

#54     Mar 12, 2010
  5. zdreg

zdreg

the data was intended to be inflammatory I am not inflamed. you just cannot back your play except to twist the response.

again what does cap rates have to do with ethnic groups

it is a pitiful performance on your part which resulted in this thread being shunted to chit chat.

#55     Mar 12, 2010
  6. i responded with "educate yourself." obviously its upsetting you, maybe you should find out what it is and see if you can learn from the experience.

I feel for you pal, but im not ur fact momma.

#56     Mar 12, 2010
  7. zdreg

zdreg

your veil is wearing very thin.
    i did not ask you to explain what a cap rate is.
    I asked you to explain what is the connection to different ethnic groups.
    your continued refusal to answer is because you don't know.

#57     Mar 12, 2010
  8. Ok....you are right...I don't know....i made it all up just to piss you off...because after i got done trading today i thought about you a lot as I do everyday and I finally found the thing I could do that would make you mad. Finally, after years of thinking, working, and contriving data, I figured out something that would work.

You are right. Thanks for showing us all how perceptive and proactive you are.

#58     Mar 12, 2010
  9. In his/her short time here, kon's postings have done a good job of building a rep as an uneducated doofus. Apparently, a role kon relishes...

#59     Mar 12, 2010
  10. Poor attempt at sarcasm.

#60     Mar 12, 2010