- - - 6e Euro Chat Room ? ? ? - - -

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Trendguy, Jun 14, 2011.

1. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

If you guys are looking for a more traditional chat room...

You can start your own for free on the Othernet IRC server @ http://cservice.othernet.org/?page=csregister

Make sure you put the 'Euro FX 6E futures' in the title something like #EuroFX_6E_Futures or #EuroFX-6E-Futures

Next, to attract others to your chat room...post the chat room name on twitter and stocktwits so that you can invite others to join. You and new members will need a software called mIRC or Trillian to access the chat room. You should get about a dozen new members within the month if you do it right. To keep them returning and to keep the chat room growing...you should consistently post price action commentaries and/or real time trades.

http://www.mirc.com

http://www.trillian.im

Mark

#11     Jun 29, 2011
  2. Trendguy, have you found a room yet? Any rooms out there right now with lots of traders?

#12     Jul 2, 2011
  3. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

macho_grande or Trendguy,

Have any one of you setup a free chat room for Euro FX 6E futures traders ???

Mark

#13     Jul 7, 2011
  4. #14     Jul 7, 2011
  5. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

I don't think their looking for a discussion forum that has a thread specific for EuroFX 6E futures or Forex EurUsd.

I think their looking for an actual chat room (not forum). Both have advantages and disadvantages in comparison to each other.

Yet, I could be wrong which is why they have not setup their own free chat room on IRC or anywhere else (only takes about 5mins to setup via filling out the Othernet IRC online form...see prior link). By the way, EliteTrader.com use to have a chat room but it had the usual problems and they got rid of it.

Mark

#15     Jul 7, 2011
  6. Yes. A no BS actual chat room with experienced traders sharing insights ..market direction , news, etc Do you know of any?

i post the occasional thread to the clueless but..

#16     Jul 8, 2011
  7. There's a good FX chatroom I'm aware of, give me a couple to find the link.
    *Must have deleted the link but it was a chatroom posted on forexfactory that was pretty good, 30 day trial, then subscription.

Nonetheless, the 'EURUSD' thread at forexfactory is pretty much a chatroom, there's also the EU Redux thread.

#17     Jul 8, 2011
  8. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

You should start your own 'free' chat room via the link I posted earlier.

That way the next time someone ask the same question I can point them to you assuming you have a no BS actual chat room with experience traders sharing insights, market direction, news and so on.

If you don't want to start such a chat room...please explain why ?

Mark

#18     Jul 9, 2011
  9. cornix

cornix

StockTwits is a good resource, I post there myself.

As for the Euro related chat room... Well, I won't spam here violating ET terms (despite I don't charge anything and looking for exactly that too - exchange of ideas, insight etc)... :p

I trade the spot EURUSD forex pair though, not 6E and do that during European session.

#19     Jul 10, 2011