666...the Devils Moving Average

Discussion in 'Politics' started by crackhead, Oct 3, 2003.

1. spell it out for me.

#41     Oct 4, 2003
  2. oh man, you're claiming you're not mislead now? HOW FAR FROM THE TRUTH!!! :(

if you want an epiphany, rid yourself of religious crap and read some science books.

#42     Oct 4, 2003
    #43     Oct 4, 2003
  4. axe, we know what's up. you're not alone, dude. but people like us are few and far between. :-/

#44     Oct 4, 2003
  5. I wouldn't be so sure axeman is the right partner for you in this particular discussion. From what he says, he appears to be a Satanist. These people not only believe in the devil, they also worship him.

#45     Oct 4, 2003
  6. what! lol axeman is no satanist! axe is a great thinker. imo, satan is equally as fake as "the lord." i think axe would agree.

#46     Oct 4, 2003
  7. I agree. And here is something the industry does not want you to know about: Most people who find that they can only bear being alive when they take drugs, could achieve the same effect by taking vitamin B. It takes about 3 to 4 days to kick in. And here is another fact the industry does not want to know you about: The reason why we require vitamin B supplements just to feel "normal" is not that our food usually contains too little vitamin B. It is that our food usually contains sugar, which robs your body of A LOT of vitamin B (and C, and calzium etc. etc.). Of course, other toxins like caffeine also cause depression. You won't cure hardcore junkies by giving them a supplement or removing sugar from their diet. But then again, you won't cure hardcore junkies at all. The only thing that can save them if they realize they should not do drugs like heroin, cigarettes, coffee, or sugar anymore.

#47     Oct 4, 2003
  8. Neil

Neil

Quote from Epiphany:

"i became christian last year after 2 years in college of searching"

"Same thing with God. God loves us but he can't force us to recognize and love him by pointing a gun to our heads. It hurts him a lot to do this but he has to give us what we want: 'a life without god, or hell."

Amazing... I suppose GOD told you this himself? Like personally.. the word from on high.. or was it someone else who spoke to god and passed it on?

As to god and his actions a story that is true and sums up such matters to me is the lisbon earthquake in the 17th c (maybe the 18th but check it out if you care to.. this is history as opposed to mythology) anyway.. so the quake struck.. killed many thousands of people.. and hundreds of survivors rushed into the cathedral which by a 'miracle' had stood through the devastation... and prayed in thanks for their preservation... whereapon an aftershock occurred.... and every one of the faithful perished as the building totally collapsed on them...

so... of course god loved them and merely took them as they prayed in thanks cos he did not get em the first time! you christians who claim to talk to god .. or at least 'know' HIS thoughts have it all ways I guess.. you pray to him and he answers yours prayers.. proves he exists.. you pray to him and you die.. you are being brought to be with him forever in heaven...

charming god.. the god of vengeance.. read the bible.. or the god of love.. read the bible.. or get a life before you are taken for dubious reasons of great and mysterious merit..

#48     Oct 4, 2003
  9. Maybe you just have not taken the time to understand Satanism. It is a religion much like your own:

http://www.satanism101.com/statements.html

Again, it's not killing newborns in a ceremony, it's simply a way to look at life.

#49     Oct 4, 2003
  10. as i said before, i think depression may be the appropriate response if someone's life really does suck. i think pills are a temporary fix. imo, they should work on fixing what bothers them, or if it can't be fixed, working on accepting it.

is this vitamin b stuff proven? i take a multi-vitamin every day. if i take more vitamin b, what's going to happen to me?

are you really claiming sugar is a drug?

just so you know, i've tried some drugs, and i like to drink beer sometimes. i don't think "drugs are bad." i think "drug addiction" can be bad if the person does not want to be addicted. i've done a bunch of drugs lol and i am not addicted to any of them. i'm actually glad i tried them.

#50     Oct 4, 2003