666...the Devils Moving Average

Discussion in 'Politics' started by crackhead, Oct 3, 2003.

1. i really hope you're not inferring that since i do not "believe," then there is no heaven or afterlife for me. is that what you're saying? i really hope that's not what you're saying.....

#21     Oct 4, 2003
  2. Exactly. The bible says The punishment for sin is death.

It's not burning in an eternal fire being poked with a pitchfork by the grinning guy who looks like Dick Grasso and acts like Joseph Stalin. It is death. If you don't ask God for forgiveness so that you may gain eternal life, you will not gain eternal life. You will simply die. Just like you expect it. "Hell" is really nothing more but what you feel when you die having wasted your life on Earth being selfish, chasing money or whores, never having admitted that what you are doing might be evil. Not you personally, I have no way of knowing whether you do any of the things I mentioned, your sins might be of a completely different nature. But the fact is that we all sin, and there is only one way to be absolved from our sins. And it is not by paying a priest in an expensive looking robe, it is by accepting the gift of forgiveness. All we have to do is ask.

How much more beautiful could the world be? Those who want eternal life simply have to ask for it, and those who don't ask, die just like they want it.

#22     Oct 4, 2003
  3. einstein's formulas (a way of "communicating" with energy) can produce real observable results.

just because someone does something "evil," does not mean a red dragon with 13 heads exists in a hot place called "hell." it's obviously total bs.

does zeus, the being, exist because lightning exists? no. all this stuff is fairy tales and it is just unnecessary.

#23     Oct 4, 2003
  4. I have no idea what he will respond to this, but I would like to ask you, GG, directly: Do you believe there is a heaven or afterlife for you? If so, you obviously have some sort of religion, just like us foolish mortals.

#24     Oct 4, 2003
  5. i have said this before, and it may bother people, but...

my death or "afterlife" is the same as an ant's, a dog's, a worm's, the pope's, or adolf hitler's. when the pope dies, his afterlife or death will be exactly what adolf hitler got. that is the same i will get. that is the same we all will get NO MATTER WHAT CRAP YOU BELIEVE OR WERE BRAINWASHED INTO BELIEVING.
    that is pure crap. total wishful thinking fairy tale bs and does not deserve more of a response than this, sorry.

#25     Oct 4, 2003
  6. don't spread that shit. your death or afterlife is the same as adolf hitler's. but i know, you can't accept that. you're a victim of religion.

#26     Oct 4, 2003
  7. It is unnecessary for us nowadays, because we have Maxwell's equations. And these equations will be unnecessary as soon as someone comes up with a GUT. Who knows, we might even find out that the original equations were wrong. Newton's formulae were wrong. Einstein's theory is a little better in that it explains a little more of what we can observe. So does that mean Newtonian physics is BS and unnecessary? If so, maybe it is time to write to your congressman, because last time I checked, school children were being taught E=(m v^2)/ 2.

#27     Oct 4, 2003
  8. when you trade, information is observably changed. if i place a trade, on some computer somewhere, data is stored, this is observable reality.

it's possible to see radio waves. they just have to be converted into something our eyes can detect. we have devices that do this...oscilloscope.

of course i agree with that. but if something is not detectible in any way, you don't say it exists for sure.
    no doubt about it, faith is powerful. although i believe in myself as a trader, or have faith that aliens exit, i'm aware that they are not/will not be facts in reality. religious people haven't been able to show any of their nonsense in reality. just because people have faith that the devil exists does not make him a real, other than in the form of a thought.

#28     Oct 4, 2003
  9. this is my exact opinion of death/afterlife:

i have no reason to believe DEATH IS ANYTHING BUT THE SAME AS BEFORE BIRTH, although since i am not dead yet, i can not say 100% that's what it is. what i experienced before birth is what i believe i will experience after death. there is no other explanation with more evidence than this. what i believe does not dictate this, no matter what any religion says.

#29     Oct 4, 2003
  10. It's the thought that counts. Do you really believe Christians are afraid of being poked by a fairy with a pitchfork? They are afraid that they might be mislead to do something regrettable by the temptation of money, sex, or whatever else might drive us.

#30     Oct 4, 2003