65 million flats in China are vacant

Discussion in 'Economics' started by richardyu301, Jul 11, 2010.

1. thats human nature, take it or leave it. Or you think American settlers, Germans, English occupationists, or Japanese have done anything else during their expansion? THen you are utterly naive...none of that has prevented their economies from growing...

#51     Jul 16, 2010
  2. Yes they(we) have.

It's called innovation. Try it, it's using something up there called brains.

You guys interpret copyright as 'right' to copy.

#52     Jul 16, 2010
  3. ~~~

~~~

+1 :p

#53     Jul 16, 2010
  4. ~~~

~~~

My American friends told me America people are the smartest people in the world like Madoff steals money like nobody business and not only the businessmen lied.. They told me even the President Bush lied WMD found in Iraq and so many lies and cheats and they said now President Obama also lies and cheats... trying to cheat/tax the rich people and give it the the poor.

Btw, why do business in China? Why went to China 12 times? you hated China so much, went there one time should be more than enough! If i hated that place, i will never go there. Hard to imagine a perosn with a Good Brain will go to a hell place 12 times. If your company made you go to China, you should resign! Life is too short for hatred etc... just be happy and get a new job that doesn't require you to go to China.
    :p

#54     Jul 16, 2010
  5. We have bad people also in our Western world.

The difference is we also have some good people, you Chinese don't.

You are only looking into copying/cheating easy quick money. That's why your nation has to be avoided. You don't play with the same rules. You cheat. You will pay when your bubble explodes. I will be happy then.

#55     Jul 16, 2010
  6. err who are "you guys", not everyone who invests in China is Chinese.

as for innovation, the Chinese invented Papermaking for heaven's sake, without which, the rest of us would still be writing on rocks.

"The Four Great Inventions of ancient China (simplified Chinese: 四大发明; traditional Chinese: 四大發明; pinyin: sì dÃ_ fā mÃ_ng, meaning "four great inventions") are four inventions that are celebrated in Chinese culture for their historical significance and as signs of ancient China's advanced science and technology.[1]

The Four Great Inventions are:

* The Compass[2]
    * Gunpowder[3]
    * Papermaking[4]
    * Printing[5]

These four discoveries had an enormous impact on the development of Chinese civilization and a far-ranging global impact."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Great_Inventions_of_ancient_China

#56     Jul 16, 2010
  7. themickey

themickey

yes and Americans know how to really exploit the technology - better than anyone - gunpowder; ( blow the shit out of anyone whom you disagree with ) and printing, talk to Bernanke about that.

As for corruption, sheesh, talk about pot calling kettle black.

:p

#57     Jul 16, 2010
  8. ~~~

~~~

You said China has to be avoided and yet you went there 12 times. You must be an idiot!

As you said there're no good people in China, All Chinese are bad but still you went China 12 times trying to help all the bad people there huh? Obviously, you failed miserably, that's why you are so bitter now. :D

Really hard to imagine a person who thinks he has a good brain would go to a hell place for 12 times. how incredibly smart and noble of you!
    i don't think you are american, coz americans are wayssss smarter than you for sure!

Don't be so simple minded, aisaprop and new guy05 are not chinese... you're wrong again!

If you're such a narrow-minded and a small heart person...You will never be happy coz China can afford to pay even the bubble explodes....

#58     Jul 16, 2010
  9. I have been 12 times to China because I wrongly believed that not all Chinese were crooks but apparently they are. Now I know.

For guys thinking that if the Chinese would not have invented paper so that we would still write on rocks ..... Bwohahahahahahaha, wait... HAHAHAHAHAHA.

The fighting is for defending our Western values, if that means going to fight to get the oil, well so be it !!!! I'm a strong supporter of going to war to make sure that we in the Western world can live our lives further like we want to. It's nature, it's called survival of the fittest.

I'm not from USA I'm from EU.

If the bubble explodes and you run out of money to pay it, and you are hurt and lost your money, please think about me. Thank you. I will be laughing all the way.

And hey, not that it matters, but the Asian women really likes Western guys much more than Asian men. That's what they keep saying me. They say we are better shaped and we just do your women better. Western women on the other hand say that Asian men are not even considered as 'men' ... sorry guys.

#59     Jul 16, 2010
  10. ~~~

~~~

Don't waste time on him ... he is truly a Pathetic LOSER and a COWARD!!! Expecting the Americans to fight and die for oil to prosper his small country in EU.

Thanks God he's Not from USA but from EU coz Americans are Billion times Better and Smarter than him!

#60     Jul 16, 2010