600k Account looking for broker

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by nwtrader245, Nov 29, 2012.

1. I have a 600k account and am looking for a few brokers that have the best borrows. I've been told TOS, Broadstreet, IB Capstone, and sure trader. Any thoughts? I'm looking to trade hard to borrow stocks and otc and pinksheeters. I'm thinking I need 1/4 split up between each broker. Any brokers you can reccommend for the hard to borrow and illiquid stuff?

2. hajimow

hajimow

Brokers should provide the shortable stocks (stocks to borrow) list on their website. I know IB does. If they cannot meet your reuiremenst, then I would look for a smaller broker which much higher commission who can do the leg work for you and find your stocks but as I said with much much higher commission. They would do that for you, if you become their darling customer and they can make extra money off of you.

3. Not enough to get special treatment or interest anyone on Wall Street. I would suggest trading with a prop firm for account benefits. surf

4. Daring

Daring

Choose safety above all else in this filthy business...

5. not really my concern. I don't trade 600k, and if I did, I certainly wouldn't be asking stupid questions on ET.