60 Minutes This Sunday - Wall Street: Inside The Collapse

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by brownsfan019, Mar 13, 2010.

1. nothing on that show we didnt talk about 18 months ago right here in this rathole.

where's the perp walks

where's the givebacks

no balls to do it

#31     Mar 15, 2010
  2. I didn't know ML is married to Tabitha Soren former MTV anchor.

#32     Mar 15, 2010
  3. paradox

paradox

4. wmb

wmb

The investigation of this story and the perpetrators of packaging credit defauls swaps, saving the banks and how it was done is taking place daily by Congressman Issa from Calif. Im not a beleiver that he is going to cleanup or uncover the mess Barney Frank, Rahm Emmanual started with their board memberships of Fannie and Freddie but this guy and a few others are trying. This whole thing sounds far worse than Watergate more importantly it has the same pre-indictment feel to it. Rubin, Franks, and Emmanuels might have some serious questions to answer.

#34     Mar 16, 2010
  5. The Bloomberg interview was excellent. I think I will end up purchasing his book, to bring my total to 4 ML books now.

#36     Mar 16, 2010
  6. You got to be freaking kidding me, right?

2 freaking years later, after the crooks in the white house, hill, and wall street destroyed all the evidences? I am sorry, but American deserved it all.... Now some freaking show start talking about it? Man, you people are sad.... You had your chance and you did nothing. Any body that bang the drums and screaming bloody murder, you people call them nutjobs and anti-America and all sort of names.

This is so freaking funny that it is stupid.....:eek: :confused:

#37     Mar 18, 2010
  7. wmb

wmb

I also agree that this issue is incredible for its unbelevable audacity of politicians bankers and citizens to think this kind of behavior is acceptable. Paying goldman sacs, aig, citi anything is wildly absurd. What i dont understand is your frickin comment! Are you on something or did you paste into the wrong thread? Maybe their is a languabge barrier and your translator is on the fritz. Wtf are you talking about, who is banging what drum and being called a nutjob?

#38     Mar 19, 2010
  8. WMB,

go back to 2007 and find them... do some research... there were so many people that sounded the alarm that hell is about to collapse and about the frauds in the mortgage industry. How thing was packaged back then.

#39     Apr 29, 2010
  9. I watched the video here is the funniest part

"Wall Street helped the rating agencies in creating the models to rate the bonds that wall street sells."

Funniest sentence ever heard

Where is the Us government? Where is SEC? Hellooooo

#40     Apr 29, 2010