60,000 Turnout For Sarah

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Sep 22, 2008.

1. THE VILLAGES — Sarah Palin did Sunday what vice presidential nominees are expected to do. She talked up her running mate, John McCain, and zinged Democratic rival Barack Obama.

It was fairly conventional fare, but the similarities to a standard VP candidate appearance ended there.

The first Florida campaign stop by the Alaska governor and Republican phenom drew a crowd estimated at 60,000 by officials in this Central Florida retirement community.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/politics/content/state/epaper/2008/09/21/0921palinflorida.html?imw=Y

2. Tina Fey's impression of this chick was the "Jump the Shark" moment for Palin. The sheen is coming off the moose hunter quickly. South Florida's 4'o clock dinner set notwithstanding.

3. She outdrew the annointed one in Green Bay last week too.

She's huge and she'll be President in 2012.

I'm surprised you don't like her. She was a Buchananite who you seem to share an affinity with.

4. I like her just fine...she's totally fuckable (unlike the HilDog). I'm just saying....

5. Or, possibly 2009, 2010, or 2011...

6. So does a former Cal Quaterback now. I'm curious what is population of Green Bay?

7. Palin is what white trash looks when it lives on the taxpayer's dime.

8. I think the city itself is about 80k. "Metro" GB :D is probably 150.

9. Pumpin Palin is a dead end street......nothing but a brick wall with no exits! :eek:

#10     Sep 22, 2008