$6 Trillion in bonds siezed in Italy

Discussion in 'Economics' started by peilthetraveler, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Good1

Good1

2. Good1

Good1

So my question a couple posts back was: Based on WHAT?

I did a little digging and may have found some dirt.
    According to this YouTube they introduced birth certificates in 1933.
    These certificates have a CUSIP number, just like any other kind of bond.
    Possibly, the U.S. offered these bonds to the FED as collateral on debt.
    Apparently, what the FED may have done is to monetize these bonds.

For fun, i punched in 300 million people x 10 million dollars = 3000 TRILLION

So, when, in 1934, the FED was wheeling and dealing globally for gold, they may have used a monetized value on birth certificates issued in order to justify the large denomination bonds they issued to whomever (ie. Chinese) in exchange for a 60 year lease on their gold.

[​IMG]

• bc.png
      File size:
      216.5 KB
      Views:
    #32     Mar 3, 2012
  3. Good1

Good1

Well, it's been what, three weeks? And the blackout on this story continues after every news organization REPEATED the same SKETCHY STORY that was initially put out (by the Italian Police?) for public consumption. If anybody has done any investigative journalism about this, it is buried under 23 (twenty three) pages of a google search for "italy bonds 6 trillion". Yes, 23 pages almost entirely devoted to repeating the same old story. So far, i have not seen anyone ask these two questions, nor have i seen them answered:

1.) From which bank in Zurich were these bonds seized?
    2.) Who is the actual - named - account holder who had these stored in his/her/their safety deposit?

Neither have we heard answers to questions like:

3.) If these are fake, are there authentic bonds with these kinds of issue dates and denominations?
    4.) Who would be stupid enough to counterfeit such unusual bonds if authentic bonds of this sort do not exist?

And two more:

5.) Even if these bonds are authentic - issued by the Fed in exchange for a lease on assets such as gold - why are they in such astronomical denominations relative to the amount of gold they were probably exchanged for?

6.) Did the Fed even ever intend to honor these bonds? If that's the case, can these bonds really even be called "authentic"?

If that's the case, shouldn't these bonds - all of them - be considered "fake". Well, they are calling them all fake, so in that case, it makes sense they would all be fake no matter what. I mean, in all the years they've been finding all these fakes, have you ever heard a case where any of them have been called authentic? So they are all fake, but not for the reasons we are led to believe. They are all fake, imo, because the original issuer - the Fed - had no intentions of honoring them, and used the enticement of $TRILLIONS in high denominations encased in boxes that looked like official treasure chests to defraud as many nations as possible of their gold reserves.

Word is that in 1971 France wanted to trade some of their Federal Reserve Notes (Dollars?) for gold that probably came from them in the first place. But NO! As soon as there was a hint of a bank run they used their tool, Nixon, to declare the gold standard, and therefore the Bretton Woods agreement, null and void. This indicates to me that the intent was to get the gold and keep a monopoly on it. Adding to this argument the reason for the 1933 declaration to confiscate all gold in the US upon pain of imprisonment (ten years): There was apparently a bank run; everyone wanted to get their deposits, ideally in gold;the government declared a two day bank holiday. When the banks reopened, a law had already been passed to make holding gold illegal. So people had to take what they offered: either $20 or $35 an ounce, depending on who and when.

Here's a YouTube link to someone else's take on this, just to give another perspective of this side - the side you're not being told - of the story:

6 Trillion in 1934 Billion Dollar Bonds Fake? Reality Check Federal Reserve Scam on US Taxpayers

One last question:

7.) Who would be stupid enough to believe the *official* story on this?

#33     Mar 7, 2012
  4. Good1

Good1

Upon further reflection, two thoughts come to me:

1.) Probably there was never really a *gold standard* after 1913. There has been the *appearance* of a gold standard, but that appears to me to have been a fraud. The intent has been to make and maintain a monopoly, and the centralization/confiscation/collection of gold was considered a necessary step in that plan.

2.) The astronomical values/denominations offered in exchange for a lease on gold for 60 years was probably based on inflationary projections. The intent, if this were the case, was to ignore a gold standard, and to keep printing more money than there was gold to back it. If the bonds were paid back in to-be-deflated dollars, this plan would make sense, but only if the bonds could no longer be redeemed in gold. A repeal of any appearance of a gold standard would, of course, play into this plan.

I would like to add one more thought:

3.) With a plan like this, the dollar could be seriously devalued relative to other currencies. To keep the dollar strong, every other central bank in the world would need to be printing their own money as fast as the Fed is printing Federal Reserve Notes. This has apparently been the case, ever since 1971. And if this is the case, it would make sense that the Fed has been helping other central banks print money. Indeed, when asked why he was loaning so much money to other central banks (ie. enough was loaned to New Zealand to give $3000 to each of their citizens) the Ben Bernank said it was in the interest of keeping the dollar strong. So do the math!

These thoughts would explain why, recently (two+ years ago), 15 TRILLION was seen to be transferred from the Federal Reserve through a bank on Wall Street, through HSBC bank in England, on to the Bank of Scottland to be dispersed, they think, among 20 other unnamed (national?) banks in Europe. This would counterbalance the recent 15 TRILLION the Fed doled out to US based banks, over and above the officially approved "bailout" amount of less than ONE TRILLION. So while the 15 TRILLION doled out to US firms was itself highly surreptitious (some say illegal), it would also explain why this most recent 15 TRILLION - revealed recently (February) to the world by British Lord Blackheath - is even more surreptitious in it's origin and it's destinations.

Finally, if that's the case, it may help explain the obvious HUNGER for MORE TRILLIONS...strong enough to send a glorified mafia - the Italian Financial Police - after 6 TRILLION of assets THAT ONLY THE FED CAN TRULY LAUNDER with the help of all the friends it has made world-wide (World Bank, IMF, UN, BIS, Italian Financial Police) with all of the FAVORS it has been offering those who have been, how shall we say, cooperative.

#34     Mar 7, 2012
  5. Well Good1, I'm pleasantly surprised to find that someone has done some ivestigating into this matter, the MSM has just tried to sweep it under the carpet and pretend that the bonds have vanished, never to be heard of again.

I reckon that they're real and I'd also go so far as to question the official 165,000 tonnes official estimate of all the gold ever produced that gets banded around all the time. Two words for you - Yamashita's Treasure. I'm pretty sure that the Feds got their hands on some of it back in the day, during the reign of Ferdinand Marcos.

The Feds also got their hands on Chinese gold that was taken out of Asia before the Japanese could steal it. I've seen some newspaper clippings from the 1920's (even before then I think) regarding that so I know it's true but I'm not sure how much was sent, a guess would be 125,000 mts. The report said that it was sent on 7 military boats, only 6 of which arrived.

I reccomend that you read "The Secret Gold Treaty" - google it and you'll be able to read it online, it's quite short...

Also, take a look at the White Hats Report (some hackers with intelligence backgrounds apparently), link below:-

http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.com/

KS

#35     Mar 8, 2012
  6. Priceless!!! Keep it coming, folks, I'm luvin' it...

#36     Mar 8, 2012