$6 Trillion in bonds siezed in Italy

Discussion in 'Economics' started by peilthetraveler, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Good1

Good1

Check out this transcript of Lord Blackheath's recent comments HERE about that.
    He says common estimates are coming from a 12 year old National Geographics article that's being requoted without any real checking. He says the Vaticans gold reserves alone are more than what has been commonly believed to be mined from the crust of the earth.

And also check out what he says a "Foundation X" claims about itself, it's currency reserves, and what it's based on.

#21     Feb 26, 2012
  2. Most of the gold today has been mined in the last 100 years. For instance...Look at england in 1800-1850 A.D. when they practically ruled the world. They generally had between 50 to 100 metric tons TOTAL gold reserves. (In 1825 it was down to 9 metric tons at one point). The worlds largest gold producer before the gold rush of 1848 was Russia which produced 17 metric tons annually. King Soloman produced about the same annual gold 3000 years ago. It was very labor intensive to mine for gold and if you take the historical numbers you will see that even over 3,000 years (assuming there was ALWAYS someone mining at least that amount of gold annually, and you only get about 50k tons by then. There is no evidence that anyone used gold more than 5,000 years ago, so even assuming they started mining 5,000 years ago, and you still only have about 85k tons of gold. Now you want to believe that some family in china had more gold by 1934 than the world could produce in 50,000 years? Sorry, I dont buy it.

#22     Feb 26, 2012
  3. Good1

Good1

You have completely failed to even mention all the gold panned out of streams in North America, including the Black Hills and Alaska, between 1850 and 1900. Gold panners are rascally characters who don't necessary declare how much gold they have found, so we have to measure it by how many Levi's were sold during those years. Each pair of Levi's, before it wore out, could deliver 1000 troy ounces of gold. Levi was able to produce as many as 50,000 pairs of Levi's per year in those days, which means...which means...uh...er...ok just forget about that.

So are you saying that if you were the Judge in the KEENAN CASE that's been recently filed in a New York District Court, the first thing you'd do is break out your TI-83 calculator, punch in some numbers, and then dismiss the case?

Let's go with your figures of 165,000 total metric tons of gold. And, at $35 dollars a troy ounce, a trillion dollars buys you 888,000 metric tons of gold. That appears to be a problem. There's only one little problem with your little theory. The issuance of such bonds...their relation to the price that gold was declared to BE in 1934, either by the open market or by decree...may not even be close. So, while the average joe in the US was given $35 a troy ounce to turn in the gold demanded, that's probably not how you could treat the kings of the world. It appears to me that the kings of the world were offered $35,000 per troy ounce, to consolidate their gold into a pool, to be regulated by a different set of rules (think: Bretton Woods). The average joe would not be told about this pool, and so, would never understand why the kings of the world REMAIN the kings of the world...without challenge. I'm talking about a "black" market, among kings, whose certificates of deposit (bonds) only make sense relative to that market. It appears that these kings have been given, initially, a 1000:1 leverage over the average joe. One reason you may not know about it is because for this to work for the kings, the kings must be silent.

To lend traction to this argument, i would point out the Federal Reserve's recent bailout of some of their bank buddies (think: the kings of the world)(think: 10:1 leverage of the average joe). Depending on who writes the article, the Fed issued 8 Trillion, 13 Trillion, or 29 Trillion dollars in bank bailouts...over and beyond other (the other two) bailouts that the public was aware of.

So, using today's price of gold as a gauge - $1780 troy ounce - and using the most conservative estimate - 8 Trillion - what % of the world's total mined gold - 165K tons - was recently loaned to a short list of banks? My calculations indicate this is 85% of the total gold ever mined from the earth. Using the high figure, this represents 307% of the total gold mined from the face of the earth, loaned mainly to a handful of banks, but could be as many as a hundred.

It may be argued that these were a series of short term loans that have been paid back. But however you slice it, it appears that the world of 10:1 leverage does not operate on the same gold standard the rest of us operate on. This 10:1 leverage, sometimes called "fixed-fractional lending", is "legal" and public knowledge for anyone who wants to know. But it is not well known, nor well understood. And i'm suggesting that there could be an entirely other market that has it's own set of legalities, it's own outrageous leverage, and that is even less known to the average joe who must slave under the unfairness of it all. And in that world, a world of kings, a BILLION DOLLAR BILL would not be unheard of...and a 100 MILLION DOLLAR BILL could be common.

#23     Feb 26, 2012
  4. Good1

Good1

The newspaper article pictured here, from the New York Times, December 1st, 1934, shows 180 Tons imported from various countries including China, from 1929 through 1934.

[​IMG]

As pressure continued to rise, China finally let loose of, allegedly 125,000 Tons in 1938, sent to the US on 7 battleships. This represents some 85% of the world's reserve of gold. As the story goes, in 1998 this gold was supposed to be sent back, but because of resistance, the original holders had to take the Federal Reserve to court, and the Federal Reserve lost the case. Having lost the case, the Fed was supposed to send this gold back starting on September 12, 2001. But instead, the gold was shipped out and is believed to be in Paraguay. And on September 11, evidence was destroyed when insiders blew up the World Trade Center.

This recent 6 Trillion bond seizure, imo, is an escalation of this whole affair, to deprive Asia of their gold, which represents MOST of the gold in the world. Now they are trying to deprive them of any and all evidence (ie. bonds) that they are entitled to compensation.

I just heard that the 134 Billion bond seizure, the One Trillion bond seizure and the subsequent court case (KEENAN CASE), may be part of a STING OPERATION, assisted by former CIA black-ops agents who were used and abused over the years by the insane rulers of the world. This is about changing the power structures of the world. Imo, the latest Italian seizure shows me the black hats are getting desperate, seriously OVERREACHING.

#24     Feb 27, 2012
  5. Persdawg

Persdawg

#25     Feb 27, 2012
  6. The US dollar is not backed by gold. Not since 1970 so these bailout prices in gold are irrevelant.

Also yes, I didnt add up gold mined from 1850+, but it really wasnt much more. the first 5 years of the gold rush, about 340 mt was mined. Even if you assumed they kept that pace up for the next 80 years and the dragon family got every last ounce of that gold, its still only about 5,500 tons. They still need another 882,500 tons to account for. And thats IF they got ALL the gold mined in the US during those 80 years which you know they didnt.

#26     Feb 27, 2012
  7. Good1

Good1

#27     Feb 27, 2012
  8. Good1

Good1

I was just joking about the rascally gold panners and their Levi jeans. And i've temporarily accepted your figure of 165K Tons of gold total. What i want to point out though, is that 85% of that could believably have been accumulated by the Chinese because of trade going back to Roman days. And i'm saying that the Fed, or whomever owns the Fed (do you know?) pulled strings, and pulled a fraud, to get the Chinese to turn over a majority of the world's gold, in an attempt to make a monopoly. One of the strings pulled, was the pre-1934 build up of Japanese military, strong enough to walk into China and start extracting all the gold...to be included in the monopoly. So one way or another, the Chinese were set up, through either a carrot or a stick, to give up their gold for pieces of paper that the average joe who got only $35 an ounce for his gold would not have known about, deriving off a base of gold the average joe also would not have known about.

Likewise, i'm saying that the issuance of all those BILLION DOLLAR BILLS and 100 MILLIONS DOLLAR BILLS (bonds) are derived from (think: DIRIVATIVES), but not necessarily equated to the gold they reference.

Also, i'm showing that the Fed is willing to do things that not even most legislators would be aware of, wheeling and dealing globally, thinking themselves an "independent agency" (hows that for an oxymoron) with TRILLIONS based on WHAT? WHAT?

Likewise, going back to 1913 and 1934, the Fed may have been up to some things, globally, that legislators may not have been privy to, with TRILLIONS based on WHAT? WHAT?

IMO, based on - backed by - FRAUD.

#28     Feb 27, 2012
  9. Good1

Good1

So just out of curiosity, i went over to PrisonPlanet.com, you know, Bill Hicks, oops, i mean Alex Jones web site, to see what they were reporting on this. No reporting, just repeating what ZeroHedge.com said about it. No reporting there either, just repeating, except for one question they posed that i haven't seen anybody else pose:

Ok great, however one thing we don't get is just how can $6 trillion in glaringly fake bombs [sic] be a "threat to international financial stability."

#29     Feb 27, 2012
  10. Good1

Good1

According to THIS SOURCE, the 6 TRILLION bond siezure in Switzerland is connected with Marc Rich:

"The latest scam they are working on involves the $6 trillion worth of 1934 gold back securities that were seized in Switzerland recently. These bonds were tied to financier and Bush/Clinton bagman Mark Rich of Glencore Commodities. The plan was to place Hillary Clinton at the head of the World Bank and have her use the World Bank to launder the bonds and give the money to the communist government in China. The Chinese, in return, were supposed to turn a blind eye to the continuing European Central Bank and Federal Reserve Board scams."

So if this is the case, the alleged "threat to international financial stability" is about the need to use these bonds as a kind of bribe to keep the Fed's house of cards from falling. So let me try to interpret what may have happened. These bonds were in an account in Switzerland belonging to Glencore as a result of a lot of global wheeling and dealing by Marc Rich over the years. But as i've already mentioned, even if the bonds are genuine, if you don't own them, you can't really use them. Nor is it easy to launder them. Who but the World Bank of the United Nations could do it? BTW, Marc Rich was one of those pardoned by Bill Clinton in his last few hours of office. Sounds like Marc trusts his old friends to steal/sieze his (probably stolen) bonds, launder them, use them to further their global aims, and probably get some "candy" in return, that he would not have gotten otherwise. Or, maybe he doesn't trust them, and isn't getting anything in return. Can he really sue anybody for stealing stolen bonds?

This same source says that Timothy Geithner was recently detained (on Feb 24), questioned, released, told not to leave the country, and assigned a round-the-clock watch. Allegedly, he admitted he and Obama work for Bush.

#30     Feb 29, 2012