$6 Trillion in bonds siezed in Italy

Discussion in 'Economics' started by peilthetraveler, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Good1

Good1

Ok, i just googled this subject ("italy bonds 6 trillion"), and find the same basic *story* being repeated five pages deep into googles search engine. At 10 links per page, this same *story* is being repeated by at least 50 online sources. All of these sources are calling the bonds "fake", although they can't really know, as if they are all being orchestrated from one source.

I wanted to know:

1.) from which bank the bonds were taken
    2.) whether they were said to be fake before or after they were taken
    3.) what are the names of the alleged perps that were arrested.

Could not find out any of this, because the stories are all too brief. The brevity of the reports, imo, is not what a story this significant deserves, and i have reason to believe there is an all-out war going on between white hats and black hats on a grande, global level. And it appears the black hats have some serious pull over the media, even internet media.

I get the impression that the bonds were declared fake AFTER they were seized FROM A SWISS TRUST ACCOUNT. This begs the question: how can a seizure of this sort be justified, if the veracity of the bonds was not decided until after they were seized?

I wanted to know from which bank the bonds were taken, because, according to the KEENEN case filed in New York, the Italians, and their "Financial Police", were interested in buying a Swiss bank, so that they could deposit all of the bonds they had seized over the years, but could not use, because they could not color them with ownership.

I wanted to know the names of the alleged perps, because i also wanted to know, from the general media, the names of the two Japanese nationals that were shaken down in 2009 for 134 Billion in bonds. To my surprise, i could not get the names of ANY of these people, not even from Wikipedia. However, i do get the names of the two Japanese nationals from the KEENEN case filed in New York last November. One of whom is no less than the owner of the bonds, representing the "Dragon Family", with full rights over the bonds. No wonder they let him go free...even though the bonds were said to be "fake"! It was a shake-down!

Ok, so i've just started to read the entire KEENEN case that i've pointed to in another thread, and which i've begun discussing in this thread. I've decided to summarize the case, and try to connect some of the dots that are blatantly missing from the "news" that is being fed to the average news-consumer over the internet.

I do not yet know the connection between the KEENEN case and this latest 6 Trillion in bonds seizure, but i would not be surprised to find a link.

There's a 114 page (20 MB) PDF document you can obtain by following some links i've pointed to. It's a copy of the actual case filed in New York that, imo, deserves to go viral. Because it represents the other side of this story, the story you won't get through a basic google search. From that document, i've gather the following few pieces of information:

1.) The 2009 seizure of 134 Billion in bonds in Chiasso Italy was taken from the actual owners, as they were traversing Europe, seeking to have them officially verified so that they could be placed as collateral in a trading program called a Private Placement Program (PPP).

2.) This 134 Billion in bonds represents a mere fraction of the Dragon Family total assets. Another Trillion in bonds was traversing Europe in the possession of a Mr. KEENEN, who had been given trust of them with near full power of attorney over them. He too was in the process of having his lot verified officially, and then placed in a "proper" PPP, to be used as collateral for trades that would produce profits that he would share with various nations for humanitarian purposes. He himself was entitled to 30% of the profits potentially gained therefrom. If you look into PPPs, you may find that they may produce as much as 200% per month for the collateralize account holder, who functions something like a broker between banks, according to the Bretten Woods agreement near the end of WWII.

3.) The 134 Billion in bonds siezure was part of a much more complex scheme to eventually get hold of KEENENS Trillion in bonds, to be used in a similar trading program, where the United Nations and/or a fraudulent offspring, would be the alleged owner of the bonds to be used as collateral for such an account (PPP). At 200% per month, the payoff was potentially huge, so there are a lot of high level players willing to get involved for some "candy" (payoff)...including the Secretary General of the United Nations.

4.) While KEENEN stayed loyal to his cause; to have proceeds distributed for truly humanitarian purposes, the cabal trying to steal the bonds was mostly interested in their own enrichment at the expense of everybody else who was not a party to their little club, which seems to have included the former Prime Minister of Italy.

5.) The 134 Billion siezure was used to convince KEENEN to entrust his Trillion lot of bonds to someone who seemed to be in a position to be immune to such seizures...someone who claimed to be, and may have been, a financier for the Vatican as well as the Masons of the P2 lodge. This allowed KEENEN to traverse Europe in an effort to get his bonds placed in a PPP, and for the proceeds to go to the right humanitarian purposes.

6.) Alas, KEENEN was offered a 50 MILLION dollar bribe to turn over ownership of his lot of bonds to characters who would turn it over to the United Nations, who would put his bribe into an account that would gain 200% per month.

It gets even more bizzare. I don't have time right now. More later...

#11     Feb 25, 2012
  2. DT-waw

DT-waw

3. Good1

Good1

Ouch, it looks like i've been spelling Neil Keenan's name wrong. I apologize. Thanks for the links. The lawsuit that i'm referencing in this thread, the PDF containing all the papers filed in a New York District Court, can be found within the series of articles that you linked. I am just now starting to read the 114 page lawsuit, which pretty clearly spells out what is going on, from Keenan's side of the story. I believe Keenan's side of the story.

The webmaster at (www)DivineCosmos(.com), David Wilcox, has gained the trust of a lot of the inside players involved in this affair, with the white-hats, so-to-speak. From information they've given to him (including the pictures you mentioned above), he has pieced together a series of articles in the past couple of months, the last of which was issued February 9th, before this 6 Trillion was siezed FROM A SWISS TRUST; FROM SAFETY DEPOSIT BOXES.

Here is a YouTube showing what was taken from what used to be considered unbreachable; a Swiss trust account...taken by Italians...and afterwards declared "fake" by US voices of "authority".

#13     Feb 25, 2012
  4. Good1

Good1

From what i can tell, this 6 Trillion seizure is an escalation of a scheme that began to become public when the Italians declared they had seized 134 Billion in "fake" bonds near the Italian border at a town called Chiasso in 2009. I'm going to fill everybody in on "the rest of the story".

From the lawsuit file last November (hereafter called the "KEENAN CASE") i've gathered that the Chiasso seizure was a shakedown, taken from the principle owner of the bonds, who happens to be a Japanese national, even though he represents the Dragon Family, which is mainly Chinese. The KEENAN CASE explains briefly who the Dragon Family is, and the Japanese national that represents it. As i've mentioned before, the Japanese nationals, from whom the Italians took 134 Billion in bonds in Chiasso in 2009, were set free, even though the bonds were declared "fake". People don't have enough of an attention span to question why, if the bonds were fake, the Japanese nationals weren't put in jail. From what i've gathered, it's because the Italians knew the bonds were genuine, knew the Japanese nationals owned them legally, and were mainly interested in getting a 40% "penalty" (kickback) for giving the bonds back to their owners. Indeed, the KEENAN CASE points this out.

So what's been happening is that the Italian Financial Police have been seizing (shaking down) bonds for years. They can't really do anything legitimate with the bonds because they don't own them. They have only been able to hold them ransom, until a payoff (ie. 40%) is forthcoming from their legitimate owners. This really isn't much different from piracy, except instead of holding people for ransom, they hold these bonds. This only works if the bonds are genuine. As mentioned before, there is NO MARKET for counterfeit bonds of this sort. People who think there is a market for counterfeit BILLION DOLLAR BILLS just don't understand the screening process at this level of the game. The black hats are pumping the media with dis-information they are confident the public will consume without question. Myself, i can't consume that kind of media without vomiting. The Italians in this case are functioning as pirates under the color of law. The KEENAN CASE names them as defendants, and lays out lots of details as to how they are involved and why. I believe KEENAN's side of the story.

Based on the way things have gone, the eight people who have allegedly been arrested in this latest seizure (6 Trillion), will never be named, never be charged, will be let go, and the Italians will ask for some ransom money to return the bonds to their original rightful owners. If unable to extract that, they may go to a plan B, which may involve an attempt to color the bonds with other ownership. They may give the bonds to the new "owner", who will hold themselves out as the legal owners, in exchange for kickbacks.

This is essentially how the KEENAN CASE is panning out. In order to color these kinds of bonds with ownership, the Italians have to resort to some extremely high levels of fraud. There aren't that many players on the world stage who could theoretically claim to be the owners of these stolen bonds, and get away with it for very long. The Italians can't do it...but the United Nations perhaps could. According the the KEENAN CASE, the United Nations is also in the business of seizing genuine bonds from their legitimate owners to the tune of TRILLIONS. The ONE TRILLION stolen from KEENAN was considered "just another day in the UN!" to one of the key players involved, someone heading the World Economic Forum (you know, those guys who met in Davos recently).

Who is KEENAN? The CASE spells it out. But briefly, he was asked by the Dragon Family, by the Japanese national mentioned above, to assist them in getting some use out of the bonds they've been holding since 1934. It seems clear enough that the Fed is not going to honor these bonds, at least not publicly...not directly. Indirectly however, the Fed could allow those bonds to go far enough through the screening process to be used as collateral for a loan, or to be used as collateral in what's called a Private Placement Program (PPP). In this way, the Fed is able to throw the Dragon Family some bones, who would then use the money they can make by using the bonds as collateral to fund some humanitarian causes. Through the funding of humanitarian causes, the Dragon Family expects to gain from the use of the bonds, even though the Fed won't publicly/directly redeem/reimburse them. To this end, the Dragon Family gave KEENAN trust over the Dragon Family Financial Instruments (DFFI).

To understand what's going on, we really need to study what Private Placement Programs are all about. Briefly, a PPP is where a private person functions as a go-between between banks. The private person functions as a kind of escrow account that the private individuals collateralize with what are supposed to be legitimate funds. These kinds of collateralized accounts grease the wheels of financial industry in such a way that they return some almost unbelievably high profits. Can anybody say 200% per month? You could even say they are unfairly high profits for a small percentage of the world's wealth holders. These would be those able to collateralize an account, and also lucky enough to be "placed" in that position...hence, "private placement". This is a "program" that has been in place since the Bretton Woods agreement that dates back to 1945, signed by 44 nations.

Continued...

#14     Feb 25, 2012
  5. Good1

Good1

The Bretton Woods agreement set up a financial system that dis-allowed direct trading between banks. Instead, a private individual had to go between them, and be compensated for it somehow (i don't know how). The agreement specified that 70% of the profits that the private individual made should go to humanitarian purposes. This rule, however, has been used and abused badly. What we've got, to what percentage i'm not sure, is a buddy system where good ole boys place their friends from their secret societies (ie. Knights Templar), for favors, for glorified bribes, for personal aggrandizement of wealth...to the total neglect of the humanitarian intent of the "program". You see, after x amount of time, the private individual is supposed to show some proof of humanitarian activity. If there was never any intent, no proof, that individual cannot proceed. There is no penalty. They just keep what they made, and the next buddy in the buddy system takes over. How many private persons have been placed in this "program" over the years i can't say. Someone who should know (not me), however, estimates that today, there are probably not much more than 220 private parties in the world who qualify to be placed in this program. KEENAN, as trustee of the Dragon Family fortune, would definitely qualify.

For one thing, KEENAN qualifies because the Bretton Woods agreement spelled out a system of rules that governed assets (think: GOLD) that had been collected, confiscated, or otherwise gotten (think: DECEPTION) from peoples and nations the world over, heating up in 1934 and culminating with WWII. These assets are centrally controlled, and as far as the public is concerned, unheard of. Thus, they are "black"...as in "Black Eagle Trust". In my view, these assets underlie what is essentially a "black" market, but according to the Bretton Woods agreement, it's all legal. The Dragon Family fortune, their GOLD, makes up a percentage of the overall GOLD that underlies this black market, in return for which they have received these BONDS, which, publicly have been called "fake", but which privately, everybody knows they are as genuine as can be under the circumstances. Under the circumstances, these bonds are really only applicable to that market which is based on all the gold that was confiscated pre-WWII...and during the war. The Private Placement Program is a way to access that market...to benefit from it...as banks move those assets around, from bank ledger to bank ledger.

Thus, while the Federal Reserve is reluctant to acknowledge these types of bonds publicly, they would not necessarily be averse to verifying the bonds, so that they can be used as collateral when dealing with the black market (think: Black Eagle Trust). Indeed, bonds from the same family of bonds seized in Chiasso in 2009 had previously been verified as genuine by Goldman Sachs, this according to the KEENAN CASE. Notice, these bonds are not directly authenticated by the Fed. Rather, a bank in the Fed system would be given a nod so-to-speak, at which point a bank could take the bonds as collateral for a loan, or to be placed into a Private Placement Program. If the borrower defaulted on the loan, the bank in the Fed system could be reimbursed for however much was the loan, which would probably correspond to how much the Fed told the bank it would back. And that would probably only be a fraction of the face value of the bonds.

So, before the Chiasso seizure, KEENAN was traversing Europe, with a TRILLION dollars worth of bonds at face value, working on plan A and/or plan B. Plan A, if i recall, was to use the bonds as collateral to secure a loan. As mentioned, they could be arrested for this if the bonds were not genuine. They weren't too worried about that, because they knew they were. To do that, they needed to find a bank that would apply to the Fed for the nod i mentioned above. If the Fed gives the OK, a bank can then go ahead and take them for collateral. The loan would probably be used to collateralize an account to be used in the Private Placement Program. Plan B was to be qualified to use the bonds to directly collateralize an account for the Private Placement Program. In either case, they intended to use 70% of the profits for humanitarian purposes, per the rules, and entitle KEENAN to the other 30%. The Dragon Family would benefit indirectly, through their benevolence.

Also, traversing Europe with AT LEAST 134 BILLION in same bonds (probably more) was the unnamed Japanese national who had as much power over the Dragon Family financial instruments as anyone in the family, simply because he was named head of the family, and given certain powers long ago. KEENAN was valued for his skills and their trust in him to accomplish this mission of putting these bonds to good use, and was given nearly as much power over the instruments he was carrying on his person as the head of the Dragon Family, that unnamed Japanese national. While they were meeting with various high rollers around Europe to get their bonds officially approved and placed, they were carrying them on their persons, sometimes putting them in trust of hotel security.

This turned out to be as risky as it sounds, because while crossing the Italian border, the head of the Dragon Family was shaken down by the Italian Financial Police, who had become wise to their presence in Europe, and what they were carrying around. After taking the 134 BILLION, and after asking for a 40% "penalty" to return the bonds, the Italian Financial Police, through connections, introduced KEENAN to someone who would be immune to such seizures, because of his connections in Italy, such as to the Vatican and to the Masonic P2 Lodge. After gaining KEENAN's confidence, this person was entrusted, to carry on his person, the ONE TRILLION in bonds that KEENAN normally carried on his person. And at various times over a couple of months, this person performed his duty, producing the bonds whenever they needed to be physically inspected by, say, a bank. If their plan had gone perfectly, KEENAN's confidant would eventually be able to convince KEENAN to convert the bonds he held to a new owner (essentially sell them) in exchange for a bribe. This was their Plan A. They really needed KEENAN to sign off on them, because they are well-nigh worthless if stolen or counterfeit. KEENAN may or may not have had the power to convert ownership of the bonds. KEENAN told the would-be bribers that he did not have that power. Unable to get him to use whatever power he had, the Italian fraudsters went to their Plan B. KEENAN's confidant absconded with the bonds in his possession (ONE TRILLION) and gave them to an organization that used the United Nations to front it's apparent legitimacy, and to hide under the UN's umbrella of sovereignty and immunity. They then claimed ownership of the bonds and threatened KEENAN with arrest if he did not cease and desist his interest in the bonds.

Is that clear?

#15     Feb 25, 2012
  6. DT-waw

DT-waw

In 1913 when Fed was created there was 2 billion people on Earth.
    Now we have 7B.

With this rate of growth, 100 yrs from today we will have 25B people.
    Of which only 1B will be white...

Non-white people don't really like to borrow money with interest (usury).
    That means the days of central banking system are numbered.

But its only money.
    More important is spiritual power/influence.
    With widespread internet the Vatican can no longer fool people around and treat them like cattle or sheeps.
    It was working perfectly for 2000 years, but 2012 could be a turning point.

#16     Feb 25, 2012
  7. What you are saying makes no sense. How many people in the have you ever met that would commit a crime that has absolutely NO pay off? Why would someone prints Billions and Trillions of dollars of fake bonds, then travel around through airports and train stations where people actually search suitcases? Are they just trying to get inside jail cells?

#17     Feb 25, 2012
  8. Good1

Good1

I don't think we're on the same page yet. The 1934 bonds that KEENAN was carrying around Europe were genuine, as genuine as such bonds can be under the circumstances. By that i mean they were originally printed by the Fed in 1934 and issued to heads of state, like the "Dragon Family" (formerly China), in exchange for their gold, to be kept in safe-keeping in a global trust.

As legitimate owners of the bonds, they had every right to traverse Europe in pursuit of their goal, to be placed in a Private Placement Program, so that they could start generating some cash, using the bonds as collateral, cash that they could spend in the open market on humanitarian purposes.

Only if the bonds were counterfeit could they be seriously in jeopardy of incarceration. So in 2009, one of the owners was detained in Chiasso and relieved of his genuine bonds, which were called "fake" in the media. Behind the scenes, the Italian Financial Police released the owner, and asked for a kick-back of 40% their face value...which was not paid. So the Italians kept up the pressure, and next targeted KEENAN, who was traversing Europe with ONE TRILLION in genuine bonds, over which he was appointed trustee, but which belonged to the Dragon Family (formerly China).

They eventually succeeded in absconding with KEENANs ONE TRILLION in bonds, which found it's way to the United Nations, and/or a now-fraudulent subsidiary still hiding under the UNs umbrella of sovereignty and immunity.

KEENAN was on legitimate business with legitimate bonds, legally entrusted with them. ONE TRILLION in bonds was taken from him in 2010. In 2009, 134 BILLION was taken from his associate at that time, who was legal head of the Dragon Family, and traversing Europe in addition to KEENAN.

Having said all that, there is some speculation that this is all part of a grande game of chess, to finally, once and for all, turn the tables on the corrupt powers that be. The Italians, The UN, and everyone involved in taking the Dragon Families financial instruments, have exceedingly over-reached, and may now be caught in a trap. As this case goes to court, the whole sordid system of financial corruption is likely to be exposed, forcing a change. It's possible that the Dragon Family was well aware of what might happen, should they send a trustee through Europe with ONE TRILLION of genuine bonds on his person. It may have been a trap set to catch some thieves red handed, such as the Italian Financial Police...everyone named as defendants in the KEENAN CASE. But if you read the case, it should be easy to see that what we are being told in the press is not at all what is going on.

KEENAN stood to gain immensly from a "proper" placement of the bonds as collateral...if you know anything about Private Placement Programs.

The pay-off, for the thieves of his ONE TRILLION in genuine bonds? They too had intentions of placing them as collateral in a similar program, using the United Nations to color them with ownership. They stood to gain perhaps 200% per month for a while, after which the bonds would either have been destroyed, or put in the hands of the fraudulent subsidiary of the United Nations. Without the color offered through the United Nations, there would not have been much pay-off for the Italian thieves (ie. The Italian Financial Police), except to hold the bonds indefinitely in the hopes of getting some ransom for them (ie. 10%-40% face value). Unable to show they own them, the Italians cannot use the bonds for much else besides ransom, unless they do something like buy a bank in Switzerland, which, according to the KEENAN case, was in the works.

#18     Feb 25, 2012
  9. There is a problem with your little theory though. $1 Trillion in gold does not even exist today even with todays prices. You cant expect me to believe that $1 trillion dollars in bonds was issued to 1 family for their gold (back when prices were $35 per oz). And lets not forget the fact that the GDP of China in 1934 was approximately $21 billion(compared to our $66 billion GDP)

And forget about telling me they saved their gold for 1000s of years or some shit. $1 trillion in gold in 1934 = 888,000 metric tons of gold. In the history of the world only 165,000 tons have been mined TOTAL.

#19     Feb 26, 2012
  10. Good1

Good1

Don't be so sure about how much gold exists. Possibly 90% of it is off-market, unheard-of, hidden..."black" (think: Black Eagle Trust).

How much gold do you think China had accumulated by 1934? ...After how many hundreds of years of selling the world all sorts of highly valued goods, payable in gold?

Talking about gold reserves, not GDP. I doubt the ratio of gold to GDP is even close.

I already did. Why should i forget about it?

I think the amount of gold mined over the years could be greater than your estimates. I'm suggesting 90% of it could be utterly "black", underlying a black market that you wouldn't necessarily be privy to. Prior to it's consolidation around the time of WWII, why would you think everyone's gold reserves would be public knowledge?

And i'm also suggesting that the value of the bonds issued probably exceeded the value of the gold exchanged for them at the time. As such the bonds would function like bait, to entice whomever to part with their gold, that and the threat of confiscation. From the beginning, there is evidence to suggest the issuer, the Fed, had no intentions of honoring these bonds anyway, at least not on the open market. So why not print an extra few Trillion worth?

#20     Feb 26, 2012