6% return per month

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by ovations, Sep 2, 2005.

1. Nobody here has been either rude....

....or offensive.

We are just expressing our concerns.

And we all deserve an answer to our questions, in THIS board.

After all you should have expected this kind of reaction before you started the thread.

#31     Sep 5, 2005
  2. And if you can't stand our criticisms what made you think your statment should have passed unchallenged in the first place. :confused: :confused: :confused:

These are reasonable and polite questions.

#32     Sep 5, 2005
  3. I rest my case.

#33     Sep 5, 2005
  4. And when compounding, do you have the discipline to systematically lower the drawdown...

#34     Sep 5, 2005
  5. just21

just21

What are the good scans in Neovest?

#35     Sep 5, 2005
  6. Getting back to the program he uses (Neovest) , I went to the site, and I see nothing about the product supporting backtesting. It looks like glorified order entry software.

What gives?

#36     Sep 5, 2005
  7. fstrader

fstrader

Ovation, I wish I understand your motivation. You sound unsure of yourself, unsure of your methods, unsure of your results and everything that is incompatible with someone who is successfully trading. Normally successful traders don't go asking for verification of their methods. You eagerly share your success, but not the means to your success. You want people to give your their diagnosis, but your not giving us any details to base it on. What are you expecting from your post anyway?

Whatever the case, I do hope your success continues.

#37     Sep 6, 2005
  8. I understand his motivation: he misspelled the name Neovest in order to attract attention and interest to neovest.com itself.

IMO he's a Neovest employee conducting a covert-SPAM operation

#38     Sep 6, 2005
  9. Multiple aliases talking to themselves?

#39     Sep 6, 2005