$6 Quantillion

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Nobert, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Nobert

Nobert

Let's go surreal and into the dream land :

18:52

at 27:05, person being interviewed, ,,confronts'' interviewer, great proof that he believes in what he says, and it's not staged interview.
    (i stated this only because, inmo, they got interviews that are staged as hell & and if this one is as well, then they both deserve Oscars)

lol, that body language at 33:03 and 33:14, that slowly growing smile in interviewers face.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
  2. What is the $6 Quantillion?

3. Nobert

Nobert

21:28

4. Overnight

Overnight

I heard what he said, after watching the vid. He said quintillion, which is a valid term. QUANTILLION is not, but quintillion is. It is what comes 2 steps over trillion. Nothing to see here.

Nobert likes this.
  5. Nobert

Nobert

Oh yes, my bad.

Ii checked it on google, to correct myself (the grammar), but still failed at such a simple task as - copy paste single word.

99% right, yet,

33:16 moon eclipse topic (given the fact that someone, recently in the forum, used zodiac signs to predict gold price), could be used as an alternative to stand up. Makes me to laugh, every single time.

6. trader99

trader99

I just watched the video. It has interesting research. Very good. He did NOT said he could predict tops and bottoms. But rather presented statistical evidences of things that might indicate tops and bottoms. And he said to use of stops when he's wrong. Correct way to think about trading. Very articulate and clear thinking.

Nobert likes this.
  7. These results sound like 100% of my backtests.

Good video though

Nobert likes this.
  8. Overnight

Overnight

What is a few quadrillion between friends? I'd loan 1 quadrillion to anyone here if they can provide me with 6 septillion in leverage on a futures contract, I shouldn't get a margin call then on something like MES. 1 contract. I think 6 septillion dollars would cover me on 1 MES contract. Yes?

Utah likes this.