6 Months Left, Mr. President

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Jul 10, 2011.

1. The UE was at 7.7% when Obama took office. The UE rate today is 9.2%.

You're absolutely right, quite a change!

#11     Jul 11, 2011
  2. pspr

pspr

If you draw the zero line on Contestability's chart you'll see that the money poured in to artifically inflate the numbers then when policy became the only thing left, policy was putting in a top on the recovery.

Democrats just don't get it.

#12     Jul 11, 2011
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Thats why i dont think that lucrum should sully Hitler's name by comparing him to a truly evil bastard like Obama.

#13     Jul 11, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm convinced he DOES take it personally, along with any other comment about any other fellow black. Then he claims he's not too sensitive.

And while I don't expect any of the ankle grabbing Obama lovers to believe it. I actually meant my original comment to point out Time Magazine's penchant for poor choices, more than a direct comparison between Hitler and Obama.

#14     Jul 11, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not really.

#15     Jul 11, 2011
  6. Yeah, you made a crack on Obama, serious or not, and he comes back with personal attacks against you, and your vocation. His sense of ethnic loyalty obviously leads him to take any attack on the anointed one as an attack on himself.

I mean, even a "racist" like me can hear white politicians bashed without taking it personally and chimping out with personal attacks.

#16     Jul 11, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Which I actually laughed at, I fly jets and he takes peoples blood pressure while wearing a skirt. (not that there's anything wrong with that :D )

#17     Jul 11, 2011
  8. Work is what we do not who we are.

#18     Jul 16, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

You ever just kid around with "the guys" giving each other a hard time? Or are you always afraid of hurting someones feelings?

#19     Jul 16, 2011
  10. Excuse me, I thought maybe you were going through a midlife crisis with all the pilot brag from you lately. Carry on.

#20     Jul 16, 2011