6 Months Later

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Aug 16, 2006.

1. TGregg

TGregg

It's been half a year since muslims were rioting, burning and killing over a dozen cartoons. <A href="http://hotair.com/archives/2006/08/16/cartoon-jihad-six-months-later/">Here's a video lookback</a>.

2. Pekelo

Pekelo

In another 6 months, will I get an anniversary T-shirt?

3. They (muslims) won, we (the western world) lost. Despite all that self-righteous hoopla and grandstanding about freedom of speech no western european, american, australian etc paper or magazine will ever publish a picture of Mohammed again.

Violence, intimidation and self-censorship work, slowly but surely western civilization is giving up one position after another without even a token resistance.

4. TGregg

TGregg

Curious how so many fear the "Religon of Peace".

5. So very sad and true. It's not different than a parent giving in to a 3 year old child that has a tantrum when they don't get what they want.

It's a shame we can't take all followers of the religion of peace and put them all in one big playpen and they can kill each other and spare the world a lot of grief.

6. reg

reg

There is an ongoing "art" exhibit in Iran making fun of the Holocaust. I guess it's okay to make fun of Jews and their religion
    but not of the pervert prophet Mohammed.
    If that's not a double standard, I don't know what is.