6 Career-killing Facebook Mistakes

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by TraderTactics, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Hehe. You can't please everyone and I am not here to please you nor gain your approval.

If you monitor, follow and read my posts then obviously you are contradicting yourself. You think Im a lunatic, you think Im a retard so then why you follow me around and constantly respond back? Thats like saying you dont like Coke, but keep drinking it.

Look, if you dont like Coke then stop drinking it....if you dont like me then your best bet is to not read or follow me around. Which is more luny...drinking Coke and not liking it or following around and responding to people you dont like? Obviously, you give me credibility when you read and respond.

Now when you respond back in a profane manner, like you just did, is when you lose credibility. People look down on you because you went the low road rather then keeping yourself at the higher level. They start to wonder if you will treat them that way if something wrong is said. That is not good management skills my friend. Aren't you a director at a fortune 500 company? As a Director, would you enjoy it if you saw your employees on Elitetrader responding back to people in a profane manner? Thats not setting the example.

I think you actually like me and are just jealous because you cant have me. I have news for you though and I hate to be a disappointment. You simply cant have me because that is a road that I simply do not travel if you get my drift. I dont lean that way...

#51     Apr 21, 2010
  2. I think someone is so deep in the closet that they are finding christmas presents.

#52     Apr 21, 2010
  3. Come on. You can do better then that. Sometimes I think your only strengths are 1) the Politics and Religion section AND 2) volume of posts. Everything else is a weakness.

You can't even reply back with a decent insult. I just owned you guys on the insulting end. Sometimes I wonder just who I am talking to. A bunch of guys who work in the corporate environment of a Coca-Cola plant out somewhere in Iowa? Oh wait, Coke is a profitable company. You guys dont work for them...

#53     Apr 22, 2010
  4. Its just dot bomb 2.0 thinking...
    Business is business. The only real benefit anyone is getting business wise from
    these "new media" is independent contractor types in the entertainment field.
    No one cares what is on walmart's tweets....

#54     Apr 22, 2010
  5. WTF are you talking about?

#55     Apr 22, 2010