6 Career-killing Facebook Mistakes

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by TraderTactics, Apr 16, 2010.

1. i thought you could only see peoples status's and pics etc, if you are on their freinds list.

#11     Apr 16, 2010
  2. LeeD

LeeD

Would you know they were going crazy like that on Halloween without the power of Internet?

#12     Apr 16, 2010
  3. LeeD

LeeD

There are complex privacy settings...

#13     Apr 16, 2010
  4. Lethn

Lethn

Common sense is severely lacking in the real world, that's why people get completely dumbfounded by the internet, I wholeheartedly support any statements that write off people who do stupid things as stupid :p

It's like the whole gun control thing, who the fuck leaves a loaded gun with the safety off in a bloody house with children in it?

Common sense people, use it.

#14     Apr 17, 2010
  5. mmmm...common sense....uh...Obama's our President...mmmm..I sense a serious conflict here.

#15     Apr 17, 2010
  6. Lethn

Lethn

Yeah I just realized it's rather futile using that word with all the brainwashing going on these days, ah well, at least a few people will get it.

#16     Apr 17, 2010
  7. You have to be a complete idiot to put any information on sites such as facebook. People are being ruined daily by putting up personal information on these. Lawyers, private-detectives, etc. etc. have found this avenue to be a goldmine.

#17     Apr 17, 2010
  8. Lethn

Lethn

Older people simply aren't used to this kind of technology I think, that's the problem, most young people use the internet daily so they'll already know that if they post private information up there without encrypting it in any way it will be up for the whole world to see.

#18     Apr 17, 2010
  9. link?

:)

#19     Apr 18, 2010
  10. I have like 1 friend on facebook

#20     Apr 18, 2010