6.7 gpa valedictorian to be deported

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Mar 2, 2012.

1. I am pretty sure that GPA6.7 is not attainable but you are 100% correct SAT/ACT score reveal true capacity of the person. without SAT/ACT nobody would be admitted to the college anyway .

#11     Mar 3, 2012
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Untrue, all the Ivy league and most large private Universities waive admissions tests or SAT/ACT for highschool grades above a certain GPA. I went to USC with no SAT/ACT. I think my highschool grades were in the 98th percentile nationwide, something like that.

Most kids take the SAT/ACT automatically in highschool but I entered the USAF at 17 so I simply missed the tests. When I applied to USC they asked for highschool transcripts and asked me to write a short essay and then told me to go take calculus from a certain teacher at Cal State Long Beach. When I finished that semester of calculus at Cal State I sent the transcript to USC and was admitted to USC Viterbi School of Engineering.

#12     Mar 3, 2012
  3. Eight

Eight

did you see her picture, she could give heart attacks..

#13     Mar 4, 2012
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Thought you meant good looking so I had to go take a look.

Ouch.

#14     Mar 4, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

She's been on the Michelle Obama school lunch diet supplemented with Barack Obama food stamps.

#15     Mar 4, 2012
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You're just completely wrong about this like you've been completely wrong your whole life.

If you had gone to university you would kmow I'm right. Instead you became an embittered old sex offender posting lies from a filthy third world city where many of the dirty old men of the world gather for their final miserable days.

Everything in your post is incorrect. I did not take the SAT/ACT, I served in the USAF and earned a BSEE from the University of Southern California in 1996. Read it and weep asshole.:D

What branch of the military did you serve in? What university did you attend?

Seems to me that you are a child molester living on the last of his savings so you live in one of the poorest countries on Earth. You've posted that you own no property, own no vehicle and shack up with a teenage girl. I'll bet you are fat, bald and smelly as well. Nothing you post here convinces anyone as I am a known quantity around here and have nothing to hide. You're just a sick nutter who needs a wash.

So fuck off back to your hut, your teeenage hooker is waiting for you and she won't appreciate you spending so much time at the internet cafe

#16     Mar 6, 2012
  7. Joe

Joe

Hombre
    377OHMS

Kill the bickering, or you will no longer have a presence on our site. I suggest you both put each other on ignore if you wish to remain members here.

#17     Mar 6, 2012
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Peil, sorry to messup/hijack this thread.

Is this girl US born? I thought a person is granted citizenship if they were born here.

I can't understand why people are so anxious to become doctors. Its the most schooling and the worst hours of all the professions.

I think she can rule out supermodel as a potential career however. :)

#18     Mar 7, 2012
  9. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Most high schools today provide a unweighted and weighted GPA to colleges. The unweighted GPA is based on the traditional 4.0 scale with all A's being a 4.0.

The weighted GPA takes in account the level of the courses, Honors classes are graded on a 5.0 scale with an A being 5.0, a B being 4.0, a C being 3.0, etc. - effectively every grade is rounded up a point.

AP courses are graded on a 6.0 scale with an A being 6.0, a B being 5.0, etc.

In view that the highest weighted grade is a 6.0 based on national standards in the U.S., this still does not explain how this valedictorian got a 6.7. Something in this particular school's grading must be completely messed up.

#19     Mar 7, 2012