6.371 Double EMA???

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tampa, Oct 5, 2002.

1. You are way too emotional right now. Why in the World would you post your name and address for all 10,000+ members to see? That is plain dumb. In fact, why would you even give me that address via PM? Makes no sense.

Great, so now I have your address. What do you want me to do with it? Do you want me to make the check out to you personally?

Here is my address:

Scott
    Sarasota, FL

#61     Oct 5, 2002
  2. tampa

tampa

Kid, you have a lot to learn in life. Let's start of with the fact that growing up is not easy. At your age, one is never really sure of just when he actually becomes a man. We've all been there.

Do you really do as well as you say? I don't know, nor do I care. Let me explain. If you lose your pretty little butt, my life is no better for it. If you win big time, my life is no worse. This game only matters to you.

You, your record, and your self-esteem have all been called into question. So I'll tell you what I am going to do. You have my name and address, send me your last three statements. If they are as you say, I will publicly acknowledge it. If you don't than you don't. No one will really care, but you.

Your bluster, your bragging, your bravado mean nothing, and are getting old - real old.

It's the best I can do for you, kid. So what's it going to be? validation, or more worthless bullshit? My guess is more worthless bullshit.

I'm tired of playing with you, little boy. Put up, or we will all notice that you just can't shut up. maybe one day when you become a real man all of this will embarrass the hell out of you.

Should I wait for Mister mailman? Or will it be more of the same?

#62     Oct 5, 2002

3. tampa, no back peddling. There is no way I am going to send you PRIVATE trading statements, accounts numbers, amounts. I think you can even understand this. The only way to do this is to have a fair and professionally audited trading contest. Hell, I figure if I trade just one week I will win, right? You already said you were unprofitable. If you want to establish some ground rules, just send me a PM.

And no, you are the one who can't let go. You took a shot at me, I fired back with YOUR OWN words taken out of one of YOUR posts. You got emotional, and now this is where we are at. You should see the PMs I am racking up in my mailbox begging me to put your "negative ass" in your rightful place.

Real contest, real dollars. If you are in, send me a PM and I am sure we can work out the details. Until this time, shut your mouth.

This is my last message on this subject. Tampa, you get the last word. Have at it and have fun.

#63     Oct 5, 2002
  4. tampa

tampa

Am I supposed to be impressed that your mailbox is full of support? I'm not.

That kind of crap is important to you - not to me. Kid I've given you my best offer. You are the one seeking validation - not me.

I know who and what I am. You are the one still searching.

You and your buddies, the empty pocketed would be traders can dream till the sun comes up - if it pleases you.

But here's the real bitch, kid. I know who and what you are, and you know that I know.

Here's some more advice. Keep your story straight next time. Remember you are an ES trader. A full time ES trader - making 10 points or more, day in and day out. So why would you want to trade other vehicles?

Well I guess you'll be wanting to get back to that crammed PM mailbox now. Oh how will I ever sleep knowing that your friends are saying bad things about me.

Now go away, you bother me kid.

PS I assume that I need not wait by the mailbox?

#64     Oct 6, 2002
  5. Tampa,
    Thanxs for the 6.371 dma hoax.

#65     Oct 6, 2002
  6. dottom

dottom

I am certain Baron wouldn't want to get in the middle of this. To whom do you make the cashier's check payable? Don't you realize you can easily stop payment on a cashier's check? Do you ask a third party to deposit the $ from both participants then pay the winner at the end of the contest period? Etc, etc.

Now if you guys are *really* serious about this, here's what you do. I know from experience because someone on this board made a $5,000 challenge and this is how I set it up.

Use an escrow service like escrow.com. Both send $10,000 to escrow.com made payable to the other person, but designate an agreed upon arbiter who will have sole approval authority to accept/reject payments. When the winner is selected, the arbiter will approve payment from the loser and reject the payment from the winner.

It's the only way to do it electronically.... if you are serious. If neither of you are serious, just drop the posturing and move on...

#66     Oct 6, 2002
  7. Tampa, why would a senior member of this board sell us a hoax?
    Tampa, why are you not giving us the URL? if there is no URL and no Mathis and Rundy, then it looks like you are very frustrated about your failing in trading.

Tampa, and please dont jump on me, because I will accept the invitation, to an audited challenge, if it will take place with the conditions, proposed by Praetorian2 in another thread.

#67     Oct 6, 2002
  8. spectre

spectre

peculiar behaviour Tampa.

I for one was curious about new research material to read (although ema of ema sounds like a "curve fit"- still interesting to see what it looks like). Don't know why you'd bother creating a thread to give yourself additional, if not brief, emotional hassle.

Seems like a self sabotage tendency imo. If not, then all the best to you.

/ignore #1

#68     Oct 6, 2002
  9. spectre ditto ignore #2,,,why do a freakin hoax thread?

#69     Oct 6, 2002