6.371 Double EMA???

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tampa, Oct 5, 2002.

1. I see it did taste good. Thank you for playing.

:D

#51     Oct 5, 2002
  2. tampa

tampa

Kid, you've gone a little too far - bitten off more than I fear you can chew (or should I say taste?).

My honor is really on the line. I am prepared to post snapshots of my daily results each day for a month provided you do the same. I'll kick your lilly white ass on a per point basis and I am prepared to send $10,000 in escrow to Baron or anyone else as a personal bet against you. Now is the time to finally expose this 20 point bullshit, and I am going to do it.

...can YOU taste it?

#52     Oct 5, 2002

3. Lets do it. If you are willing to put up $10,000 for Baron to hold in escrow, I will do the same. In fact, lets really play with some dollars - how about $25,000? More? Winner take all.

How long should we run the contest? One month? What market - the ES? Will there be a limit on the contracts, or can we roll profits into more lots?, etc., etc.

#53     Oct 5, 2002
  4. tampa

tampa

I am deadly serious. Your response amounts to a valid contract.

I fully expect you to FedEx a cashiers check on Monday.

If you fail to do so, you will indeed be sorry.

You are in over your head on this one little boy. The make-believe is over.

Monday - got it?

E-mail me if there is a problem.

#54     Oct 5, 2002
  5. tampa

tampa

It would seem that indeed there is a problem for Sarasota.

I just got this PM:

contest
    No I will not be playing on Monday. However, I would like to participate in a contest with you. I run a consulting business as well as trade. I have employees. In addition, I am moving to LA within the next 6 weeks.

I would be more than willing to play against you for an entire month. What did you have in mind? Lets set some ground rules. Can we do it for the entire month of November, or even December? October is absolutely out of the question.

Seriously, please let me know.

10-06-02 02:40 AM

Gee - movig in six weeks, but wants to do it right smack in the middle of the move!

Wow, that's a good trader.

I think we all know what to make of this.

#55     Oct 5, 2002
  6. tampa

tampa

comeuppance is a nice word.

You don't hear it much.

That's because you don't often see someone suffer it.

Tonight you have.

#56     Oct 5, 2002

7. Its a matter of fairness. I do not have the ability to trade everyday at the moment, although I have traded everyday the last two weeks. In no way shape or form I am backing out.

However, I would love the opportunity to whip you in a contest.

Here is what I propose. We establish an escrow account and both place an equal amount of dollars in the account. You decide on the figure. I will pay for all escrow fees. In fact, anyone else who wants to enter the contest is invited.

We trade for 3 months and have the results audited by an independent auditing firm. I again will pay for ALL audit fees, for you, me and whoever else wants in the contest. There will be no regulations on the vehicles we trade, nor the size of the trades. At the end of the three months, whoever has the most dollars in their trading account wins the entire escrow account. We can post the results on this forum weekly, biweekly, monthly, or wait until the end of the contest for the audited results. Again, this is entirely up to you. This seems fair doesn't it?

By the way, PM stands for Private Message. Apparently you don't know the law. My "Lets do it" comment in one of the above posts DOES NOT establish a contract, but you may have just broke it with your post.

Are you a complete moron? Did you really think I was just going to Fed Ex a $10,000 check? To who? You? Baron? And where do I send my $10,000. We didn't establish any contest rules, and your emotions got the best of you. Why don't we play for something more interesting like $25,000, or even more?

Now there is no backing out. I am calling you out tampa. Do you want to join the contest and have me whip your ass? I am waiting for an answer; and no I will not post any PM you send me.

#57     Oct 5, 2002
  8. tampa

tampa

Calling my bluff - or trying to muddle things up.

Kid, you live in a fantasy world. You got caught, and are trying to get out from underneath it.

You went back and edited earlier posts.

You, your word, and your "record" are worthless.

But if you insist, have the terms of the contest drawn up, along with your real name and address - full particulars, and your certified check and send it to Baron.

You asked if I thought that you were a fool? No. I know it.

You are a stupid little boy who got caught mouthing off.

I know that you are a stupid little boy because you can't let it go - it's too important to you.

I've seen your kind before - in fact most of us have. I don't know who you think you are kidding, but it ain't me.

When the "contract" and certified check arrive, we'll start talking.

Until then, you are just a run-of-the-mill blowhard punk.

Words on a message board don't mean crap, kid. But you are too self-important to realize that.

#58     Oct 5, 2002
  9. tampa

tampa

Oh, by the way,my name is
    Robert Lassiter
    I live at
    3408 West Granada Street, Tampa, FL 33629

I eagerly await the same from you.

#59     Oct 5, 2002
  10. I am honestly asking this question. Do you want to have a 3 month audited trading contest or not?

You admitted in your first post in your journal that you had trouble with profitable trading. Its not such a big deal, but you got emotional when I theorized (incorrectly) that you were that jackass FPC, and you took a swipe at me saying something to the effect of being on the other side of my trades. I thought this was funny after the stuff you posted in your journal.

Tampa, what you fail to realize is that I never, ever take the first shot at anyone on these boards, well maybe daniel_m once, but that is besides the point. However, if someone takes a shot at me like you did earlier, I will NEVER back down.

If you want an audited, professional trading contest, lets do it. If you want to work out the terms of this contest via PM, you know the address.

#60     Oct 5, 2002